CHAPTER 1 - THE DEAL

I love everything you do

I love everything you do. When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do.

          As a child, my mother while tucking me into bed would always remind me that love is a waste of time, something that powerful people like her don't need. She would tell me that the only reason she married my father was for power. Growing up with assassins and training to become one, I learned that she also knows more than I do.
I'm now 17, my parents are gone most of the time, so I usually have to fend for myself. I don't mind though because whenever we are together it always ends with another shitty argument. Living in the undercity has taught me many things, especially because I had to take care of myself starting at the age of 10 years old.
Currently, I'm on my way to have a meeting with Silco, who is known as the leader of this hellhole. Ever since Vancer died, this place has become even more disgusting, but with all this shimmer stuff infesting the air, it makes killing just a little bit more interesting.
Finally seeing the entrance of the club in view, I sigh in relief. I do not wanna walk anymore and my legs are starting to ache. I walk in and search for the man's office, and knock on the door. "Come in," a deep voice commands. He sounds like a fucking chain-smoker. I enter and inspect the place of anything that should be harmful to me. Everything is good.
I sit down in the chair across from Silco and stare at him, analyzing every detail about him. "Greetings Ms. Y/N, why have you asked to talk?" he asks me, gesturing for me to answer his question. "No need for the formalities, but I wanna make a deal with you," I say in a monotone voice. To be honest, I didn't want to make a deal with him, but he could be a useful ally to me.
He raises his eyebrow and I can tell from his body language he is interested in what my little deal will be. "Oh? What is this deal of yours?" questioned Silco. I clear my throat before explaining; "I want to be allies, I can kill anyone you want, in exchange for power and weapons. A simple deal really, all I ask is for you to keep your end of the deal or else there will be consequences," I state, making sure to get right to the point.
          Silco paused for a little, it seemed that he was glancing at an ashtray with colorful doodles all over it. Does he have a kid or something? I ignore my thought and wait silently for his answer. After a couple of minutes of him thinking, he sighs and declares, "I will agree on one term, if you protect a specific person I want you to and kill anyone who harms her then I'll give you all of your requirements," now it's my turn to decide. Whoever this person is must be important to Silco plus I get to kill people.

"Deal."

AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys the first chapter is done I hope you enjoy it. It's kinda boring right now but I promise it will get better. That's all I have to say so bye <3
- M
———————————————————————————
Word Count: 508
Status: Edited