Chapter 75

(Merry Chrysler!)

(Wednesday, August 24, 2022)

Y/N's POV

It was my day off but I honestly felt like it wasn't, because everyone seems to want me today. And I'm not even exaggerating that sentence, as soon as I woke up Lizzie smacked me with a pillow before pointing at the baby monitor which signaled us that one of the twins was already awake. Sol was the one crying but followed by Beau obviously, Lizzie didn't want to get up obviously so I had to take care of the twins for the time being on my own.

Next up was Mateo kept asking me all these random things he found on the internet about dinosaurs, I honestly liked dinosaurs myself so I answered every single one of his questions as best I could. Then Luna told me she wanted to redo her room, since she insisted that she needed a big girls room not a little girls room. So she wanted me to write down the ideas she had in mind and since I was the 'architect' I was the only sane one who could understand her with her 'ideas', and she did this all while I was feeding both the babies the bottles Lizzie made last night, since she wanted to sleep in a little longer I let her.

And then when she finally decided to wake up, I had just put the babies back for their tummy time making Luna and Mateo watch over them. Lizzie then made me go to the store to go buy some fertilizer for her garden and a new mesh thing to protect her plants from any creepy crawlies that might ruin her plants. I honestly thought it was pick Y/N day with how much they wanted me, and it was only 9 am.

But now it was 11:30 am just a little before lunch, and Lizzie basically pleaded me to make them lunch. Since I'm a good spouse, I complied... Remember what I said in the last chapter? I might take that back now...

Kidding obviously but Jesus they don't need me this much, just as I finished with lunch I someone rang the doorbell. I looked towards the living room and saw that no one noticed the ring making me roll my eyes, so I dried my hands on the apron I was wearing before taking it off fully and going towards the door to answer it.

I looked through the peephole and saw that it was Mami and Pops, so I opened the door and smiled, "Hey guys, I didn't know you guys were coming but I just made lunch if you want some" I offered before stepping aside letting them come in. "Oh no that's ok mija, we already ate lunch" Mami said as she took off her shoes and replacing them with the flip flops she had left over at our house.

As pops did the same with his shoes, I closed the door and led them inside the house. "Hello my babies!" Mami said excitedly as Luna and Mateo ran over to her while shouting 'Abuela!', "Hi Mama" Elizabeth said as she walked closer to mama before engulfing her in a hug. Elizabeth then moved towards pops who gave her a hug as well, the kids then ran back to the table ready to eat their lunch.

As I sat down on my chair I then looked over at Mami seeing her talk with the kids while Pops was conversing with Lizzie, "Mami not that I don't want you here, but why are you here?" I asked before taking a bite of the food in front of me. "Well me and C.J were on a date and we were near the area so we decided to drop by and say hello real quick" Mami said before wiping Mateo's lip with tissue. "Hijo calm down the food is not going anywhere slow down" Mami told Mateo as he was basically inhaling his food, Luna on the other hand was on another world since she had all of her focus on finishing her food.