Chapter 64

(Bonjour/Bonsoir!)

(Friday, April 29, 2022)(AT&T staduim, Texas)

Y/N's POV.

Y/N:

Yeah, if I could go back to the day we met

I probably would just stay in bed

You run your mouth all over town

And this one goes out to the sound

Of breakin' glass on my Range Rover

Pay me back, or bitch it's over

All the presents I would send

Fuck my friends behind my shoulder

Next time, Imma stay asleep

I pray the Lord my soul to keep, oh

And you got me thinkin' lately

Bitch, you crazy

And nothing's ever good enough

I wrote a little song for ya

It go like

The crowd in Texas was hype as fuck, I was jumping around the stage because this was one of the songs that I didn't have to play an instrument. "Come on sing it with us!" Liv screamed into the mic before we all sang for the chorus.

Everyone:

Do, re, mi, fa, so fuckin' done with you, girl

So fuckin' done with all the games you play

I ain't no Tic-Tac-Toe

Send the X and O's on another note

I'm do, re, mi, fa, so fuckin' done with you, baby

So send the X and O's on another note, I'm ghost

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh)

Liv, Ivy, and I were jumping all over the stage as the song played. Even if this song is a diss track it's one hell of a song.

As we finished the song we were finally at our halfway point with our set which we usually take as a small break for the most part, or we take it to our advantage to interact with our fans.

"Hey, how y'all doing?" I said out of breath, We've been touring for a month and my stamina has gotten better with the amount of things we do on tour and the workouts we do. The crowd screamed and shouted in response, "Good that's good" I said with a smile as I took out one off my in ear's.

Lizzie is here with the kids and Mami for the next two days till our next show in Houston, then after that they'll fly back to L.A.

"Isn't that right E?" Liv suddenly asked, snapping me out of my dazed state, "Y- Yeah yeah totally" I said, making the crowd go wild. "What did I just agree to?" I asked confused as I looked up at Vero, "Liv asked if anyone from the crowd were sex crazed demons, and then she said that you were the sex god herself" Vero said through the mic making everyone from the crowd scream again and wolf whistle.

"Damn... I'm calling y'all's parents right now" I said to the crowd making the rest of the band laugh. I looked to the side and saw Lizzie with Luna and Mateo wearing big ass headphones so their ears could be protected, "Alright you little shit's enough R-rated shit, because I would like to bring out two of the most cutest human beings you'll ever meet" I said through the mic. Everyone started to get hyper, "Ohh you like that huh? Well give me a minute to bring them out" I said as I placed my mic inside my back pocket.