Chapter 51

(Attendance here besties!)
(Important A/N at the end!)

(Saturday, February 5, 2022)

Y/N's POV

"All right guys good work, that's all for today. Go home get some rest and have a great weekend. I'll see you all back here on Tuesday" Our tour magician, as he would call him, we basically choreographed the whole 2 hour set list we'd have for the whole tour. We started at 5 am and we only ended at 1 pm, so all of us were definitely drained. My fingers were sore and it's not in the way you think it should be sore, we've been playing our instruments for the past 8 hours. Vero had sore arms, Liv, Ivy, and I had sore fingers from playing with our guitars.

It was slowly killing us but it would be worth it for the fans. Lizzie had another appointment today but it was moved to a later hour so I would be able to attend this one. I've barely seen Lizzie and Luna since Luna had school, and I would already be asleep by the time she's done with her homework. Whereas with Lizzie I see her when I get home early or when I'm at home, but since we've been non-stop practicing for the tour and constantly doing promo still. I barely get to even interact with Lizzie, this part of the job is what I hate the most.

The girls hate it as well since they're being deprived of the time they would usually spend with their girlfriends. But I do try my best to at least get to spend a little time with Luna and Lizzie. I help Luna with her homework and cuddle with Lizzie at night or help her with cooking. Even though she insists that I rest, but with the dream I had a few days ago I just can't seem to be away from Lizzie that long.

God I wish those dreams would be real, because if they were shit... I'm sure as hell gonna be whipped for Lizzie for the rest of my life.

I picked my bags up from the floor and said a quick 'thank you' to everyone who was here with us today. I just wanted to go home and cuddle with my family. "Hey E! Great job today I'll see you Tuesday alright?" Landon, our tour magician said, "If you're just gonna drain me on Tuesday, my ass won't be here on Tuesday" I jokingly said while going out the door and onto the parking lot.

We rented out a studio somewhere in L.A so that we could prepare for the tour, the whole production since it wouldn't just be me. There were gonna be a lot of artists coming along with us, we were gonna have Lauren join us on tour as an opening act since she did release her album a few months a go so it would be great publicity for that as well. Plus she gets to be with Ivy 24/7 while we're on tour, Also Olivia Rodrigo would be joining us on tour. Since Vero and Liv basically begged to have her on tour ever since her album came out, but I gotta admit that girl has fire inside of her and she's killing everyone with it.

We had Giveon with us as well, we love him truly. Then Fletcher, a girl we all love dearly. We had 4 opening acts in general, so it was gonna be a long show. Roughly around 4-5 hours depends if you include the meet and greet with everyone, so it was gonna be one hell of a show if you ask me.

Luna was bummed out when I told her she couldn't come to our shows, because when she was younger it either started way before school began or after school ended. So now she's sad because she can't be on tour with us, she loved having to dance around backstage and receiving all the gifts the fans would give her. She wasn't allowed in the meet and greets but she did get a hella lot of toys from everyone. The kid's like me, can't sit still even for a second and always has to be on the move.