Chapter 15

(Sunday, September 5, 2021)

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up with a warm body pressed against my back, and with an even smaller body pressed against my front. Wanna take a guess who they are? Imma give you a hint, I love both of them. I slowly opened my eyes to get used to the brightness that was making its way into the room, and I saw Luna hugging Mr. Hopper whilst cuddled up against me, then Y/N had their arm wrapped against my waist. I could hear their soft calm breaths from behind me, she probably had her mouth open. I tried to remember last night's events, wondering how we ended up here because from what I remember. Y/N and I were the only ones in bed when we went to sleep, Luna probably woke up and decided to sleep in our room. So if she's here then Cooper is probably in the room as well.

I looked towards the side table where the digital clock was, I squinted a little to see better and saw that it was 7 am. Y/N and I slept for a good 10 hours and even more for Luna since she slept way before we did, I tried to wiggle out from both the children's hold hoping none of them woke up. Since I was turned to my side I knew I needed to lay on my back to actually maneuver my way out of their holds. Once I got on my back, Luna had placed one of her legs over my thighs while Y/N still had her arm around me. I tried moving Luna's leg away from by grabbing it and slowly putting it on her side but she quickly laid it back down and groaned "Hmm Mommy sleep"

She had her leg back to where it previously was, so I tried with Y/N this time in hopes of success. I picked up her arm with one hand so I could help myself sit up with the other, but just like what Luna did she groaned "Hmm Lizzie go to sleep". I swear to god they are the same person. So I whispered to Y/N "But it's 7 am and I need to cook breakfast", she opened one eye to look at me and groaned again. "5 more minutes, just go back to bed it's too early" Y/N said, why is she acting like she didn't just sleep for 10 hours.

Both of them are clearly not a morning person, something Luna didn't get from me, obviously. I loudly sighed which made Y/N open one eye again, followed by a groan. "Fine" Y/N said with a huff, she lifted her arm up while I gently grabbed Luna's leg and put it to the side so I could get up. Luna groaned again but scooted closer to her mama, which ended with her letting out a satisfied sigh. I shook my head with a light chuckle, I went over to the bedside table to grab my phone to see if I had any missed texts or calls while I was asleep. I went out of the room quietly with Cooper trailing behind me, as we got downstairs I let Cooper out into the backyard and I made my way into the kitchen to start on my morning coffee.

---

I was drinking my coffee while watching random videos on youtube through my phone when I heard someone walking in. I looked up and saw Y/N walk into the kitchen while carrying a sleepy Luna, "Hey you're finally up" I said while going over to her to give her a quick kiss on the lips. I then looked over to a sleepy Luna and said "Hey good morning bubba how'd you sleep?" while giving her a kiss on the head, "Still sleepy" she said while doing grabby hands basically asking me to carry her. I took her from Y/N's arms and into my own then I looked to Y/N and said "You ok? or are you sleepy as well?", Y/N sat on one of the stools then reached out for me, "Still sleepy" Y/N said while hugging me.

I swear to god these two act like they haven't slept for more than 10 hours, "I know but you have to start cooking what you want to cook, I'm done with breakfast so you two should start eating" I told Y/N. They groaned but nodded, "Michelle sent me articles about what happened yesterday but nothing about you being Luna's other mom, well not yet at least" Y/N said, I sighed knowing they're already assuming we're together, I mean it's not like I would mind it but come on, for Y/N's sake. Gotta remember she's still in a relationship, "I know I read some earlier before you got down but don't worry, it's nothing we can't fix." I said while cupping her cheeks with a free hand to make her look at me. I gave her a quick kiss then I sat Luna down on the island countertop to handle breakfast.