Chapter 72

(I love you don't hate me heheheh)

(Friday, August 5, 2022)

Y/N's POV

It's been a few days since we've gotten the chance to take the twins home, it took some convincing to let Mami and Mama J to leave me and Elizabeth be with the twins. But so far the twins haven't really given us a bad night, Elizabeth and I don't want to jinx it just yet but so far they've been nice to us.

Everything with Sol has been ok so far, we have another check up for her and Beau at the hospital just to make sure nothing like that might happen again.

Right now I was downstairs making everyone breakfast, the kids are starting school again in a few days which would be a little fun. We're still looking into homeschooling both Mateo and Luna since the European leg of the tour would be starting soon. We wanted to travel Europe as a family, and I have an inkling that Pops just might be proposing to Mami soon. So I'm gonna have them tag along with us during the tour, whenever they can of course.

As I finished up the pancakes and the bacon that was in the oven, I started to wash the dishes that I used while cooking since I didn't want to overwork Elizabeth. She already has her hands full with feeding and tending to the twins' needs so, I take a little bit off of her plate. I have Mateo Help me with watering Lizzie's garden on most days which he actually loves doing because he talks to the plants, and then I have Luna who helps me with the dishes after every meal. So it's also kind of a team effort in the Fuego household, Lizzie constantly tells me she could do it but I insist on doing it.

As I finished up the dishes, I plated the food and went upstairs to get the crew up and running for the day, because we have a very eventful day ahead of us. I went up to Mateo's room first knowing he still might be a sleep, but to my surprise he was actually wide awake.

"Hey buddy good morning" I said as I walked further into the room, before sitting down on the bed, "Morning mama" He answered tiredly before wrapping his arms around my torso. "Well aren't you a little snuggle bug today, we have a big day today so why don't you go check on your little sissy and booboo to see if they're awake, while I go check on Luna. Does that sound good?" At the mention of his younger siblings Mateo immediately shot up from the bed and ran out the door to do just what I asked him too.

That boy loves his sissy and booboo and it shows, they have him wrapped around their fingers and they're not even a month old yet.

I chuckle to myself before getting up from the bed and fixing it for him, as I fixed up his bead and put everything in its place. I then move towards Luna's room, as I get in front of the door I hear soft music playing.

I knocked on the door three times before saying, "Bubba it's me can I come in?" I asked loud enough, I heard a faint 'come in' from behind the door just after the music was paused.

"Hey bubba, Good morning how'd you sleep?" I asked my already dressed and showered daughter, "I slept well, the babies weren't too loud, but now I'm really regretting getting the room in front of yours" Luna jokingly said, making me chuckle. "You're almost nine and it already feels like I'm talking to a teenager" I said as I pretended to wipe away a tear before engulfing her into my arms, "Mama stooopp, I'm still a kid and don't be so dramatic" Luna said while pushing me away before flicking her hair.