Chapter 27

(Saturday, October 30, 2021)

Y/N's POV

I was woken up by someone's phone ringing, I gently opened my eyes and saw that Lizzie had half of her naked body laid on top of mine. The blanket rolled down till her lower back so I decided to pull it up before searching for the ringing phone. I looked at the nightstand beside me and saw that it was Lizzie's phone ringing. I grabbed the phone, and immediately squinted my eyes trying to get used to the brightness of Lizzie's phone. I opened my eyes slightly looking to see who was calling and saw that it was Mami calling, and I immediately picked it up.

Y/N: Hello?

I said groggily because in my defense I just woke up and I had a night full of grunting...

Mami: Well, hello nice of you to pick up the phone. I've been calling both of you for the past hour and now you answer?

Y/N: Mami we were asleep, but hi good morning now what do you want woman?

Mami: More like good afternoon, since it's almost 2 in the afternoon.

I immediately pulled the phone away to look at the time and she was right it was 1:46 pm, Jesus I guess the both of us were really tired.

Mami: Anyways, I'm taking the kid's costume shopping so if you want to tag along you can, but I'm mainly calling because your daughter has been asking me if you were gonna pick her up or if she was gonna stay another night with me.

Y/N: I don't know yet Mami, Lizzie is still asleep but I'll ask her as soon as she wakes up ok? Can I go back to sleep now?

Mami: Fine you can, but remember C.J's family is also coming over tomorrow so if you're gonna cook, so please cook in big batches but just enough and not too much ok?

I sighed knowing I also had to go grocery shopping today, I looked down at Lizzie who was still asleep cuddled up to. I ran my hand from her hair to her now covered back.

Y/N: Aye aye Mami, I'll take note of it. I love you bye! And please don't spoil my child too much

Mami: No promises Mija! Bye!

With that Mami ended the call and I put the phone back on the nightstand, Lizzie started to stir in her sleep. Moving closer to me if that was even possible, I just rubbed my hand across her back trying to wake her up. I kiss her head while stroking a few strands of hair away from her face. I admire the way she looks, the way her face looks peaceful, her eyelids closed hiding those forest green eyes, her plump luscious lips which I'm dying to kiss right now.

"It's rude to stare you know?" Lizzie muttered in her sleep, mixed with her groggy morning voice. "I wasn't staring, I was admiring" I say with a smirk, knowing full well I'm using her own words against her. She opened one eye to look at me and smiled, "Touche" she said before finally opening her eyes and staring into my own. "Did you sleep well, my love? You kinda shut down on me last night" I teased her, which made her blush a deep shade of red. She hid her face in the crook of my neck and giggled, she then responded with a bite on my neck.

I hissed as she bit down onto my skin, but I didn't mind. Lizzie then pulled her head out from the crook of my neck and looked at me dead in the eye and said, "It's not my fault you fucked me into oblivion" and my jaw dropped. "I mean you were asking for it, weren't you?" I teased back, to which she giggled and placed her hand on my cheeks, and just nodded. Her eyes then started to look sad and I looked at her, "What's wrong darling?" I asked while wrapping my hands on her lower back.