Ch-10: I Trusted You

Start from the beginning

"Correct! And if you feel self-conscious let me tell you that I was able to see everything through Wooyoung. So every time you make a bad move, Minsoo can judge you from inside."

So if Minsoo liked someone but I fell for someone else, that would be painful for him. If there was someone he didn't like but I kept clinging to them he would be irritated. He'd have to pretend to be me if I left this world. How did they suddenly go away? What if I had a good day here and I prepared something but the next day I found myself back in the real world?

"What happened to his actual body?" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"You were in your body while Wooyoung's consciousness was in your body so what happened to his body on Earth?"

"Do I look like I have any idea? See, I don't get any pleasure from tricking you both but are you going to tell him now?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're not from this world and he's not from this world either. Technically you guys aren't siblings."

"Ahh, because we're not siblings in our worlds!!"

"Ya that too."

"Too?"

"I mean if you don't tell him then you might be innocent now but later when it's revealed he's gonna be hurt. If you tell now he's probably gonna get mad at us and worry about you world's Wooyoung, San and Mingi."

"We're not that deep."

"Deep my a**. I know you like him."

"Not in a romantic way!" I exclaimed not knowing how true or false this statement was.

"You like someone?" Wooyoung asked.

He doesn't come in at more important times and decided to appear today. He doesn't even come here often but today was his lucky day I guess.

"Well I don't hate anyone in particular." I answered.

"You don't hate Seonghwa?"

"No?"

"You sure act like you hate him." Wooyoung whispered.

"Well, I have my reasons."

"So you DO hate Seonghwa?"

"No, I don't! Like you said, I pretend to."

"So you like Seonghwa?"

"Platonically yes I guess."

"Oh! I thought you had a crush or something."

Yes, I have a big fat crush on Hongjoong, Yunho and San but he would never understand.

"If you have a crush on anyone, just let me know. I'll be your wingman." Wooyoung chuckled.

"No thanks, I'm okay. I don't think I'll need that."

"So what are you guys making?"

"Roti and Dal" we answered in unison.

"You guys make dishes I've never heard names of." Wooyoung pouted.

"Well I guess that's why we're the chefs now."

"I heard you challenged Seonghwa on the first day." Wooyoung said as he sat on the platform.

"Don't sit on the platform. It's for cooking and keeping stuff." Wonyoung said.

"You're forgetting that I'm still the main chef here."

"Well, kitchen manners are kitchen manners. Even if you're the main chef you have to follow them." Wonyoung said.

"Feisty are we now?" Wooyoung smirked.