WATER BREATHING
SECOND FORM
WATER WHEEL

However, Akaza's arm grew back nearly instantly and Tanjiro quickly attacked again.

HINOKAMI KAGURA
FLAME DANCE

He released a powerful two combo strike starting with a vertical slash and a horizontal one right after, only for Akaza to block it with two rapid punches, each strike causing a large shockwave as he used,

DESTRUCTIVE DEATH
TWO-LAYERED DEMON CORE

All of a sudden, Akaza noticed Kanao trying to slice his foot but before she could do so, he used,

DESTRUCTIVE DEATH
LEG TYPE
CROWN SPLITTER

and aimed for the girl's blade and tried to kick it. Kanao tried to parry with her blade and though she nearly came unscathed, Akaza's leg caught her nose slightly, causing her to bleed heavily from the sheer force.

She crouched down to soak up the pain, leading Tanjiro to face Akaza alone.

"ELEGANT!! THIS IS FINELY CRAFTED SWORDSMANSHIP! SPLENDID!"
Akaza complimented his opponent's skills.

"Have you really been in a fight before or are you just plain dumb to not realise that there isn't much talk in a fight? Plus, I hate talking during a fight." Tanjiro commented coldly to which the demon happily responded,
"Oh, okay. So you hate talking. BUT I LOVE TALKING!! SO I WILL KEEP ON TALKING AND TALKING!!"

He then used,

DESTRUCTIVE DEATH
LEG TYPE
EXPLOSIVE FLURRY

and released a flashing flurry of powerful straight kicks, each creating shockwaves to hit his blade handle and knocking the maroon haired boy away through several walls.

"TANJIROO!" Kanao who saw the impact, called to Tanjiro, only for Akaza to appear alongside her.

"Ahh. Someone special to you?" He asked in his usual cheerful tone.

Kanao instantly released a slashing attack that twisted and curved gracefully as she used,

FLOWER BREATHING
FOURTH FORM
CRIMSON HANAGOROMO

However, before the attack could even reach him, he was already at a distance from Kanao.

"Nice movements. I can see that you've trained so hard. I would lo-

He suddenly stopped as he turned around and punched but to his surprise, no one was there.

All of a sudden, he felt a burning sensation on his ankles and the next thing he knew, he dropped down on his knees.

Suddenly, Tanjiro appeared in front of the demon and readied to slice his neck but Akaza had already healed, so he quickly stood up and as he did so, tried to release an uppercut but Tanjiro, at the last second, dodged it by leaping backwards and quickly appeared right next to Kanao.

Akaza tilted his head slightly as he smiled. But in an annoying, dreadful sort of a way that you would see when someone has found you checkmated in chess, but you don't know where it is.