"I couldn't bring everything in while carrying him. The medicine and some snacks are in the car still. I figured it'd give you a second to breathe." Chan forces a weak smile.

"Oh—thanks." I whisper as I glance back at the door. I feel bad leaving him, but I do need a bit of fresh air to try and clear my head a bit.

"How are you feeling? Your voice sounds rough." Chan wraps his arm around me and pulls me close.

"I mean—not good—but not super bad either." I admit as we step out of the elevator and move toward the front door.

"When we get back up, take some medicine and go to sleep with Innie. He probably wants you next to him." Chan instructs and I obediently agree. If he's there, I know Innie will be okay.

"Here—carry this." Chan hands me a few bags before taking the rest for himself.

"You should probably check on Lixie when we get back up. He was sleeping last I knew, but he could've woke up." I follow Chan back into the building like a little lost puppy.

"I will. Binnie is taking good care of him as far as I know. I'm not too worried. Once he gets medicine, he'll be fine." Chan smiles as the elevator Carrie's back up to the dorm.

"What'll Innie do if I get sick like him?" I question shyly—too afraid to meet his gaze.

"I'll take care of both of you. Don't worry, Minnie. I'll do my best to keep everyone as healthy and happy as I can." Chan insists as he rests his head on my shoulder for a moment.

"Where'd they go?" ChangBin groans as the elevator doors open. His eyes fall on his and he lets out a relieved sigh.

"What's up?" Chan mumbles as he leads me out of the elevator.

"Jin's having a meltdown." ChangBin reaches out to take everything from Chan.

"Shit." Chan hands it all to ChangBin before rushing for the door.

MinHo pushes it open for him. ChangBin and I make our way after him. I set the bags in the counter to see HyunJin burying his face in the crook of Chan's neck. He cries as he clings to him with everything he has. Chan rubs at his back and presses his lips to the top of his head.

"Shh—it's alright, Prince. Talk to me—what's wrong? I can't fix it if I don't know what's bothering you." Chan attempts to get to the bottom of HyunJin's breakdown.

"Bin—can you get him some medicine?" Chan asks as he sits down on the couch. He holds HyunJin as tightly as he can as he coughs through his tears.

"He had a bad dream." JeongIn mumbles as he slips out to join us. He rubs at his eyes and yawns.

"Hmm—Innie." I hold my hand out for his and he happily makes his way toward me. I pull him into a warm embrace and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Hey—is that what's wrong? Jinnie—it was just a dream, Baby. I'm right here." Chan runs his fingers through HyunJin's hair.

"Daddy—I—I thought you left." HyunJin sobs as Chan takes his face in his hands. He gently dries his tears with his thumbs.

I swallow hard as the pet name hits me. Daddy? Does he really call him that? It's the first time I've heard it come from him. I mean—it shouldn't be shocking—Chan jokingly told Stay he was their Daddy—I guess HyunJin took it to heart.