One // Journal

Author's note:

I wanted this fic to be challenging for me, so I am going to write in outsiders pov. I will try to update as much as possible loves. Thanks for reading.

-xoxo, R.

--

Riley woke up with her tv at a blue screen, she must have fallen sleep watching one her animated movies she was given as a little tot. She groaned, another dreadful day at her dreadful school with dreadful people. How dreadful. She thought to herself. After what seemed liked hours she got out of bed. She went to her closet.

"What should I wear? How should I act?" she said to herself. She decide to wear a long sleeve top with flared pants printed paisley. She walked out of her room to the kitchen, her mother and father didn't notice. Topanga, her mother, was busy doing paperwork for a new case, while her father was grading papers. They looked up sipping their morning coffee, but didn't say a thing. Her parents never seemed to notice. Riley knew her parents loved her, they just didn't act like it.

She grabbed a bowl of cereal and took out her phone, which had a cheshire cat phone case, and checked it. Why bother? No one ever texts me. She put it away. She said her goodbyes to her parents and walked out her front door, out into the real world.

Riley went down to the subway and hopped on to the nearest train stopping at her school, John Quincy Adams. She sat down next to a boy who was reading what may have been a textbook and a wall was to her right. She pulled out her journal to pass time. She drew the yellow brick road from Wizard of Oz and a little "drink me" bottle inspired by Alice in Wonderland. She wrote "Marvelous" over and over again trying to find the perfect font for the word. Riley always thought that word was magical. Her stop came, she closed her journal and walked for another horrid day at school.

Riley walked into John Quincy Adams, her best friend, her only friend Farkle came up to her. "Hey Riles!" He greeted. She was just about to greet him back, but he left to his debate friends. Farkle was everyone's friend whether they liked it or not. She sighed, the bell suddenly rang and she went to her father's class.

She took her seat to the front. She despised sitting there, but her father thought it would be easier to focus if she was there. Her father blabbed on about Belgium. She saw her father's mouth move, but no words were coming out. Same thing happened, her father would talk, she would get a note. She didn't mind reading the folded notes anymore. She knew what they said. Maybe we could be friends, but probably not. Even though she didn't dare to read the little note, her heart sank everytime she got it. Like the trojan horse. Even though it looked beautiful, there was darkness inside of it. It wouldn't help me be me again.

Her other classes came and go, but the worst part of the day was lunch. She quickly grabbed her homemade lunch and went to her favorite stall. She took out her phone and read one of her ebooks while eating her lunch. She heard the door open, her eyes widened. She silences herself. "I heard someone new is coming to our school," a voice says.

"Yeah, Mr. Matthews announced he's in our homeroom." another said.

Riley must've skipped over that detail, her heart sank. Not another one, not another person to dread going to school with. She thought to herself. Or so Riley thought.

--

Edited on August 10, 2015

Wowow. I hope you guys like it so far!

Questions for you guys:
·Who do you think the girls in the restroom are?
·What other general fairytales should be included?
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Sincerely yours.