𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, too early in the morning when there was this loud knock that was echoing throughout the house, and only Sam Emerson woke up to it. Though quickly relaxed himself to bed knowing that his mother or grandpa could possibly answer it for him, but as he closed his eyes and waited for minutes to pass by the knocking never seemed to stop.

Which just convinced him to get it himself knowing that it wont stop tikl somebody answer. He wore his night time robe and went downstairs with messy hair.

He answered the door to see a girl, a familiar looking girl, she had some features like Y/n, except she was taller, older; had dyed hair that was black, and had more gothic looking makeup.

"May I help you?" Sam questioned with his eyes squinted, "Where's my sister? She hasn't come home in days, has she slept over or something?"  Megan peaked over Sam's shoulder, "We haven't seen her as well" Sam frankly explained, which was right, there was no sign of her ever since. "Okay, well just give me a call I guess if you've seen her" Megan took a paper out of her pocket and gave it to Sam before wasting no time to go at the next person who Megan suspects could be aware of her sisters odd disappearance.

"Oh what the hell are you doing here Megan" Edgar furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "What? Come to steal comics with your friends again?" Edgar scoffed. There was this night where Y/n wasn't around and Megan and her friends went store to store, it was mainly Megan's friends who stole some items from each store and one of the store is the Frog's comic store, although they were caught and chased by both brothers.

"You idiot, get over it we were drunk" Megan rolled her eyes and leaned in the counter, "Now, have you seen my sister?"

"You? Have a sister? Please, is she wearing too much make up as you?" Edgar crossed his arms and held his chin high, "You moron, tell that to Y/n" Edgar's eyes widened, never expecting that the two were sisters, "How come I've never heard of this" Edgar coughed before trying to make his voice deep again.

"Edgar just please answer my question, where is Y/n?" Megan spoke seriously which made Edgar serious as well, "I don't know, I suppose you've havent heard thst our team, broke up "

"What the hell are you saying, weirdo" Megan furrowed her eyebrows getting frustrated, "Look, what I mean is we all fought, we all separated and we haven't  seen each other since, it was a petty argument anyways" Edgar discussed which made Megan sigh since her sister wasn't seen by anyone else, ever. "I guess I'll report it to the police" She was defeated, her sister was oje of the missing citizens along with the other missing residents in this murder capital.

Once the Eldest S/n turned Edgar and Alan shared a frown, knowing that their friend hasn't been seen in days. Follow up with the brother's short thinking session was a phone ringing which Edgar slowly walked to, to answer just to be greeted by the voice of the Emerson brother, Sam.

"Y/n is missing", "Yeah, Sam we know, her sister just came by" he sighed, "No not only that but Michael is the last one who Y/n was with before she disappeared." the Blonde boy on the other phone explained as he walked around with his phone in his robe, he was the only one awake in the house for some reason

Edgar perked up at the interesting look before looking behind him to look at his brother Alan which quickly walked towards him to share the phone, "Go on" Edgar softened his tone waiting for Sam to explain, "Michael said he encountered Y/n in boardwalk, they went drinking in the vampire's place, but he doesn't remember going home with Y/n, and he doesn't know if she ever got out." after hearing this the Frog brothers looked at each other knowing what it meant, "That means we have to act fast, Sam, we're going do it tonight, we have a shift all morning till afternoon so we can't do it this morning" Edgar explained, "But it also means that the vampires will go out of their hiding places when we do it at night, which means we just have to reverse the plan, we wait for them to come back home and trap them, the rest would be improvisation with whatever happens" Edgar added.