𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋, and Sam's house was also investigated and his mother Lucy pampered him as soon as she got back. The four decided to say that some of the walls and ceilings broke out which caused a flood to ruin the place which was enough for Lucy to believe, yet didn't stop the police from investigating just to be sure. 

Sirens were over the place and the four friends sat back on the open truck of a emergancy truck with a comfort blanket wrapped around them which they gripped ever so tightly trying to stay warm. Ken was immediately brought to the hospital after fainting and his parents were contacted and the officers thanked the four teenagers who found him.

"Hey about that name for our base." Y/n brought up as she dangled her feet from the truck, "What do you think about Monster Bashers?" she quietly spoke; tired of everything that went down. The boys looked at her with a small grin, "The coolest," Alan started, "The baddest." Edgar added as a sign of agreement that their base is now officially called The Monster Bashers

"We should get a cooler for the base." Sam suggested which made the brothers look at him with a confused expression and which made him look at them confused as well, "Seriously?" Alan glared, "That's all you could think about?" Edgar looked at him with disapproval, Sam gave a bewildered look at the two before looking away once again to daze on his own thoughts. "He's got a point though." Y/n added which made the boys also look at her with disapproval which made her look back at them, "Sorry.

The brothers sat besides each other whilst Y/n sat besides Alan and Sam sat besides Edgar. They all took a second to look at the scene in front of them, a bunch of officers talking to each other, and Lucy. Nanook was tied outside sleeping comfortably since the rain took a stop.

"So do you two finally believe in vampires?" Edgar spoke but didn't look at the two and instead continued looking at the busy workers in front of them. "Maybe." Sam started, and Y/n hated to admit it but now that she experienced a vampire first hand it's impossible for her to be a skeptic once again, "Fine, yeah." Y/n groaned but chuckled while shaking her head still not being able to believe that the supernatural does exist. Sam too couldn't believe it since this is his first encounter as well.

"Don't mess with the facts man... Don't mess with the facts." Edgar looked at Y/n and Sam seriously, which made the two only chuckle and shook their heads slowly at their friend.

"𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒" the nurse opened the door to Ken's room. Megan was considerate enough to give Y/n and her friends a ride to the next city which is where Ken originally lives, and where he was admitted to the hospital.

The friends were more patched up and cleaner from how they previously looked like when Ken saw them, "Hey guys." he groaned, his voice was raspy which made the four friends look at each other then back at Ken, "I'm pretty sure you have a lot of questions." Edgar spoke whilst Y/n sat on the edge of the bed as the boys proceeded standing beside his bed. It's the next day from the prior night of the intense events.

"Yeah.." Ken looked at them with a apologetic look, "I don't know what got into me." he scratched his head, "It seems like a dream," he paused adjusting himself "I don't even know how I know how to fly and have this super strength it's so weird."

"You're a half vampire." Edgar spoke frankly which made Ken widen his eyes, "But how!" he cried, "No one can be a half vampire unless you're a child of a vampire and human or something. But another way to become a vampire is to be bitten by an actual vampire, or if you drink the blood of the headvampire." Edgar looked at him seriously which somewhat threatened Ken and listen to him attentively. Edgar got a comic and flipped the page to the page where it talks about half-vampires and being infected.

Ken slowly took the book with both of his hands and read it carefully before lifting up his head to Edgar, "How do I just be normal again?" the raven haired boy questioned, "You have to kill the head vampire." Alan explained for his brother, "How do I know that?" Ken looked at them, befuddled; and trying to process what's going on. "First who bit you?" Sam questioned, "I don't remember." Ken looked down trying to ponder about it, "Well you have to." Edgar's deep voice entered the conversation once more, "Because the one who bit you could easily be the head vampire." Edgar informed, "I wasn't bit, that's all I remember for now at least." Ken put his hand on his forehead trying his hardest to recall what happened to him last. "That he drank vampire blood." Alan looked at his brother who was focused on Ken who was concentrating on remembering. 

"I really can't recall." Ken rested his head back looking up at the ceiling, disappointed. This made the monster bashers look at each other, "It's fine." Y/n reassured and got up from the bed, "Rest well." Y/n added, "Wait! What if I go become this half vampire thing again?" Ken questioned before the four friends walked away, "You have that." Sam pointed at the IV bag that was stuck on Ken. "You'll be here for a week or say with an IV bag supporting you, so you won't get easily hungry." Alan explained, "Yeah but it's not enough to feed me." Ken looked at the IV bag and back at the group, "Eat your meals then, you won't be able to taste them and it won't satisfy your hunger but it'll surely fill up your belly even though you can't taste it and still feel hungry even after eating it." Edgar explained; waiting if Ken had anymore questions.

"Thank you," Ken gave a smile to them at the same time a look of guilt, "and sorry." he added while nervously scratching his neck out of embarassment. The boys didn't reply and just turn back to the door, whilst Y/n gave a reassurign smile to Ken since she knew that his sorry meant two things to her. That he he didn't mean to embarrass her and hurt her, and that he cause trouble for the group.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, with silence once more they all walked through the hallways of the empty hallways trying to get out of the building. Thoughts were in their mind as they walked downstairs. Thoughts about who was the one in charge of Ken's transformation and what will happen next after all of this?

Little did they know this was just a brand new chapter of their new adventure and as a new group.