𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵

"𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓." Edgar nodded as he encouraged Y/n to open it, "why should I open it? I thought we're going to question him." Y/n reasoned, "Well as you can see, the closet is thick and it's muffled how do you think we're going to interview him." Edgar furrowed his eyes as he explained rather sternly towards Y/n. With doubt walking alongside Y/n, she slowly crouched down and took her time to walk to the moving closet that was shaking bizarrely. She closed her eyes, scared then looked back. "You guys owe me a swimming day." Y/n she scolded the boys rather harshly which made them nod frantically as their faces grew more curious each step she took. 

"Wait, wait, don't open it yet." Edgar uttered as he raised on of his hand to gesture for the H/c girl to halt. He then gestured the two other boys to hide on stacks of old yet heavy looking junk on a bunch of metal chairs. "What is that for?" Y/n stood straight as she looked at the boys peeking out of the chairs, "For safety, when you open it you never know what will come out, he might attack so we have to protect ourselves." Edgar lifted his head higher among the others, "What about me?" Y/n questioned, "You'll be the sacrifice now go." Edgar then drop his head as he hid behind the junk but had his spear still directing towards the direction of the closet.

Y/n hesitantly slouched once more and snuck her way to pull out the broom out of the closet handle. She was sweating profusely as she slowly slid the stick out of the handle that kept it shut, the more time she took to sweep it off from the door the more intensity it added towards the whole group. Each one is getting nervous as they didn't know what to expect. Sam was silent and his mouth was slightly open as he watch Y/n pull the stick slowly. Edgar and Alan were both scared and rather nervous on what was going to happen next, albeit confident with their spears so they pulled their heads out more than Sam who was only revealing his eyes. 

"Guys are you sure this is gonna work?" Y/n stopped pulling the stick that was almost out. Thetense shoulders of both Alan and Edgar dropped as they looked at Y/n with a face of sterness and a face of saying "Do it already". They didn't say any words to the H/c though Sam took a moment to take his breath as Y/n paused with her actions.

Though the look that the brothers gave her made her continue slowly pulling the stick out of the closet once more and a silhoutte bolted out as the boy's tense up and stood up with their spears aiming towards it. The silhoutte then stood back and leaned it's back on the closet but then coincidentally the lights went on and everyone looked up to the ceilings then back to where the silhoutte was. To their surprise it was Michael, and he too was sweating abundantly caused by the thickness and lack of air from the wooden closet he was confined in. "Michael?" Y/n was the first to notice and Sam looked at his brother with wide eyes. Michael furrowed his eyes when he saw his brother. "What's this about?" Michael spoke at Sam, "Oh um, we were uh playing we thought you were uh Y/n." Sam lied, albeit it seemed like Michael believed it and closed his eyes shut to relax and calm his breathing. "Y/n was calling for help, what was she saying?" Michael questioned. "Uh nothing, the lights are back on now so never mind." Y/n relaxed her hand that held the broom. As soon as Michael bolted it up she had a stick pointing up to him. 

"Guys!" they heard their mother call. And as soon as they calmed down they all walked out to be greeted by their mother who had stacks of blankets. "The rain finally calmed down, if I were you three you should head home immediately before the rain goes strong again." Lucy adviced which made the four teenagers look at each other. "Here, I have some spare umbrellas for you to use." Lucy handed a big umbrella for the brothers, and a small one for Y/n. "Thanks." she got the umbrella. "Now go ahead rush home already, do you still want me to drive you home?" Lucy offered. "No thanks, we'll go home by ourselves." Y/n offered. Lucy smiled at the response and opened the door. Meanwhile Max was no where to be found, indicating he already went home before them. 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Sam stated which made the brothers and Y/n look at him with an expression that implies a "goodbye" to him as the three teenagers silently walked out with umbrellas on their head. The Frog brothers shared umbrellas while Y/n had her own, though the three of them walked at the same direction going home, suggesting that Y/n didn't want to go home yet so she wanted to walk the brothers home before it's her turn to go home.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, no one bothered to exchange any words to each other, but instead they admired the natural sounds that were being produced each step. The quiet tapping of droplets of rain hitting their umbrellas, and the heels of their shoes clicking with the rocky pavements. Y/n had on hand on her pocket and the other one held her umbrella.

The breeze went colder as they reached the boardwalk, there were less people in the area due to the impact of the strong unexpected rain. The wooden floor was soak and darker due to the water it absorbed. Though it was still early for boardwalk to be closing due to the sudden weather conditions some shops already closed down and only a few bright neon lights glowed from the distance. Most guests were already walking out of the boardwalk as the brothers were the only ones entering, but as soon as they did Y/n stopped at her tracks and watched the two brothers quietly go back to their own shop.

She then sighed at the thought she had to go home as well. In no particular reason Y/n grew more obsessed with hanging out with her new formed friendship with the boys, it was awhile since she found true friends thus why all she thinks about right now is spending a lot of time with them and enjoying the friendship she lacked for years. What she feared right now was loosing her friends so all she wants is to keep spending her time with them while she can, because she knew that one day they will separate, and that was a thought she feared everytime she parts away from them.

She then walked back to her home, and didn't mind that the rain seemed to hint that it was going stronger once again. She enjoyed midnight walks and besides she figured that it would be another warm day tomorrow at Santa Carla so why not admire the chilly temperature while it's there. 

She smiled to herself at the events that happened tonight, as the lingering fear of loosing her friends haunted her head.