𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘳

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄, they turned towards each other and looked at each other with the same question in both of their minds. "Why'd you come out?" Alan started, "I was going to ask the same thing" Y/n snickered, "I need", "Fresh air?" Y/n finished which made Alan slowly nod and Y/n nodding as well, "Me too" she mumbled.

"Maybe we could walk together?" Alan offered, "That sounds nice" Y/n gave a closed smile and began walking with the Frog brother side to side. The two were silent, though still curious on why they needed fresh air. "what kind of person is Molly?" Y/n questioned as the two were heading to the direction of the beach, to stay away from the blaring noises that surrounded them; including the flashing lights.

"A good one. She really is kind, pretty, enthusiastic, like magnet. She is likeable and friendly" Alan described with a smile on his face while the latter gave a somber grin as a response. 

The two found themselves looking at the distance of the ocean, "The only problem, is that we're both different" his smiles slowly faded, "What do you mean?" The H/c haired girl quietly questioned, "We like different things, we have different opinions. Maybe that's why we secretly don't get along but we're just trying to friends with each other and agree to disagree" It was the most words that Alan had ever said. He vented out all his thoughts.

Except revealing the fact that he likes Molly, romatically not just in a friendly type way, though they had their differences there was something he enjoyed in Molly, there were things he loved about her, her personality, confidence, hospitality. Or something else he didn't know; whatever it was he felt safe around her, and he loved that.

"But it's like Molly prefers being my brother." Alan started fidgeting his fingers, "Hey, don't think that" Y/n reassured while watching him fiddle, "I'm pretty sure Molly likes you. But maybe she wants to just spend with your brother now. Maybe the next day she'll spend time with you and another day with Edgar." Y/n tried to change his persepctive. In reality she didn't want to defend Molly, still feeling the sting she felt from their interactions and with Edgar not even defending her.

"What's your favorite color?" Y/n sat on the sand and began playing with the particles, drawing words and doodles onto it with her pointer finger. Alan stayed up with hands on his pockets as he watched the girl, intrigued. "Why?" he questioned; deep inside she didn't want to talk about Molly anymore, it made her envious each second so she wanted to change the topic, "Nothing, let's try to brighten up your situation" she lied as she continued doodling on the sad with both of her legs cross and with her hair hitting her face from time to time from the windy condition.

"Red" Alan answered nervously, with his shoes kicking the sand and him looking down on his feet. "Mine is F/c" the girl answered, "Favorite food?", "Do you consider fries?" Alan grinned which made the girl chuckled, "Yeah of course", "I like bread" Y/n replied, "Just bread?" Alan chuckled and slowly sat down besides her, "Yeah well you can do anything with bread. You can have jam with bread or something, it's a good snack too" Y/n  leaned her cheek on her palm. "And there are different kinds of  bread as well", "You do know your bread" Alan stated with a smile, which made Y/n chuckle. "What flavor of fries?" Y/n questioned as she raised one eyebrow with a goofy smile, "Just normal salty fries." Alan replied as he looked back at the distance; "What?" Y/n looked at him, "Not even sour onion?" Y/n leaned even more to her palm.

Alan shook his head which made Y/n smile, "Boring" Y/n teased playfully, "Hey what about bread? How come that's not boring?" Alan had a smile on his face as well as he quietly spoke. "Hey, bread is good okay?" Y/n played along before going back to her sand doodles. It was silent between the two of them till Alan stretched out his legs leaving to sounds of sand moving. "Hey, but what's wrong with salty fries?" Alan brought up again with another grin trying to tease the girl. "There's no flavor but salt" Y/n debated with a smile as well while doodling. "But boring is better" Alan chuckled, "Fine, agree to disagree, don't wanna end up like Molly" Y/n joked which made Alan snicker, understanding the joke.

"Hey, it's pretty fun hanging out with you" Alan confessed frankly, his compliment was enough to make Y/n's day better, "Really?" she questioned while slowly turning her head towards him till both of their eyes where scanning each other. "Yeah, it's sad that we don't really talk that much.." he quietly whispered, "Yeah, it is" Y/n frowned, "But hey we're hanging out now" Y/n reassured, "Yeah"

"Who's your favorite superhero?" Y/n questioned,"Probably superman" Alan responded, "What's yours?", "Spiderman. He's cool" the teenage girl snickered, "Hey I keep asking the questions, it's your turn now" she suggested which made Alan think, "Dream career?" he inquired, the thought was enough to make the girl silent, trying to figure out what she truly wanted, "I don't know either" she shrugged then carefully lifted her legs up to hug it as she slightly dangled back and forth. "What about yours?", "I don't know either" he pouted his lips and shrugged his shoulders before looking back at the body of water. 

"I guess that's something we have to find out still" Alan whispered to himself, "Poetic" Y/n teased, "Not really a big fan of poems actually" Alan looked back at the girl, "It's sweet. Can't make one but it's sweet when a guy gives a poem to a girl" the girl mentioned.

Alan positioned himself to lie down; making the soft and grainy texture of the sand welcome his back, hair, and his arms. He groaned at the process of trying to lie down, this action was enough to grab the attention of the h/c haired girl and mimicked his actions, the sand whistled and crackled slightly as the gil's back made contact with it.

"Why?" Alan questioned, "Because it feels  like a traditional thing, a people in the past thing to do, and not much people write poems for each other anymore. I think it's sweet people stick that." the girl explained, her voice was toned down compared to the tone of voice she used earlier. "Would you write a poem?" Alan further asked, "I can't make poems, I don't think they'll like it" Y/n chuckled, "Anyone could write a poem" Alan mentioned, "Without even trying" he mumbled once more, "I'll keep that in mind" Y/n nodded slightly. 

The two stopped speaking, and kept it that way, without a word the two knew that they wanted peace and to relax.