𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘚𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘤?

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 Sam quickly got out of the car to rush to his room. He swiftly tugged his blanket off his bed to see two comics on his bed, Vampires Everywhere, and Destroy all vampires; he then hurriedly flipped over pages from the first comic book, then at the same time he opened the other book and frantically flipped both pages.

His eyes widen when he saw a panel with a bunch of drawings of hounds. He carefully reads the words of the whole page where it contained information about the "hound". His eye followed everyword and his suspicions grew. He started pondering and comparing the dog he encountered with the hound then briskly stood up with the realization in thought, he proceeded to pick a piece of paper then rushed to go downstairs. The faint noise of shower was heard as he went down; assuming his mother was taking a shower from the shocking event.

The blonde Emerson knelt down to level with the low coffee wooden table that contained the phone, furthmore he frantically began dialing and turning the numbers at his rotary telephone and impatiently looked around his home as he waits.

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑; after a long day of working Y/n decided to sleep on the front counter of the comic store, her head was leaning on the glass till the phone rang. The Frog brothers looked up from their restocking; alarmed at the sudden ringing of the phone that infrequently occurs. "Y/n" Alan called which received a groan from H/c, "Yeah, yeah I've got it." she still had her head buried by both of her arms that leaned on the glass, one of her hands struggled to feel the plastic touch of the phone; she eventually felt the plastic material and lifted it up and brought it up to her ear but her head was still leaning on the glass counter with her eyes closed.

"Yes? Frog's Comic store." she spoke with raspy tone, indication to just waking up from a nap. "Y/n?" Sam questionede which made Y/n open her eye but remained her position, "Yes, Sam?" she spoke with the same lazy tone, though the name got the brother's attention and quickly rushed towards her since they already knew why he called. Alan and Edgar raced besides Y/n and quickly snatched the phone from her; she let go with no hesitation and rested her hand on the counter and closed her eyes again drifting herself to sleep. "Edgar and Alan Frog, speaking." Edgar spoke sharing the phone with his brother. "So have you finally realize that something is wrong?" Edgar spoke with his deep tone.

Though Sam didn't want to admit that he was starting his suspicion with vampires existing as a fact he knew there was something wrong with that hound that Max owns. "Look I'm sorry alright, but you guys need to come over now." Sam looked around his home once more as he waited for a response, meanwhile Edgar and Alan look at each other with suspicion, "Why would we do that?" Alan questioned, "Because I think I've just experienced a vampire attack or something." Sam cringed at the words that came out of his mouth. 

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 the Frog brothers, Y/n made it to their destination. Y/n scratched her back as she knocked on the front door; her hair still a mess. Sam answered straight away and gestured all of them to come in. "Okay , so my mom is going to have a date with this guy at our house," Sam got up the stairs and the trio followed him to his room. "but my mom accidentally got his jacket and wanted to return it because he might use it for tonight." he sat on his bed, "But while returning it she got chased by a dog." Sam looked at the three friends who surrounded him, standing.

"Seriously Sam? You called us because you got attacked by a dog?" Y/n then went to the door frame to lean her head and close her eyes for a bit, "Isn't there something about vampires having hounds protecting them?" Sam defended himself, "No Y/n, he's got a point." Edgar squinted his eyes at Sam, Sam then got up and flipped on the page where it mentions hounds. "See? The way this dog reacted to my mom earlier wasn't a normal attack, he was so quick and loud." Sam explained himself.

"It's a dog." Y/n commented but Edgar just gestured her to be quiet, "I think we've got a solution to this." he placed down a duffel bag and opened it. The three boys crowded around the bag while looking at the contents inside, "First we need to test if your mom's date is a vampire." Edgar explained, "Then what happens? How are we gonna get rid of that vampire?" the blonde boy looked at Edgar and Alan but the two genuinely didn't know what would happen next. "Uhm, We'll work on it." Edgar looked away then quickly grabbed something in his bags.

"But it's a dog." Y/n then leaned on the wall and sat down as she waited what to do next. "This is serious business." Edgar looked over his shoulder to see the sleepy girl. "Since we have a few hours till dinner we have time to prepare." Edgar looked back at Sam who helped him take out all the objects from the bag. "First we have to try the garlic trick." Edgar took out some garlic, "What are we going to do with Garlic?" Sam took the garlic that Edgar shoved at him, "Did you even read the comic?" Edgar paused for a moment. "It's suppose to give them this sort of allergic reaction." Alan explained, "So when he eats it he's suppose to choke on it and have rashes or something. You'll see." Edgar finished.

"How are we going to give him garlic?" Sam questioned, "You're going to have a dinner right?" Alan looked at him, "Well yeah." Sam leaned on his bed, "Then put it on his dinner." Alan went back to fixing their items, "How?" Sam looked at them with confusion, "Uh, that's up to you." Edgar paused for a quick moment before tampering with the contents of the bag. Sam then began pondering how he was going to sneak in the garlic. "To prove he is a vampire, we need to see if he has a reflection or not." Alan gave a silver plastic mirror to Sam, Sam put it besides him along with the garlic. 

Y/n finally gathered the energy to get up and got in between Alan and Edgar to look at the objects they've brought, "What is this?" Y/n picked up a crooked stick that is shaped into a cross, "A cross, don't hold it that way." Edgar snatched it from Y/n, "Sorry." she snickered, she decided she'll let them imagine and play along with vampires, after all they are kids, why not imagine and roleplay all they want.