"If you won't sleep. I won't sleep as well", she spoke in a smaller voice stubbornly making him smile.

"Alright, I am sleeping", he told her as she covered herself properly with the blanket. He lied beside her looking at her with the same smile.

"Please wake me up on time", she whispered already half asleep. She didn't think that she would sleep this quickly when moments ago her back was hurting so badly.

She woke up after an hour feeling more refreshed to find him still sleeping with his head on her chest. She felt scared of this sudden intimacy as she moved his head making him sleep properly on the pillow.

She blinked a few times rubbing her arms slowly before walking to her bag to get her dress for the day.

She took out her body wash and shampoo from her bag not comfortable using his things at all. Her perfume and hairbrush were already present in her small pouch.

She took a warm bath changing in the beautiful saree. She was so excited to wear it since the day she bought it with her Bhabhi but now that she wore it she felt it was too difficult to handle it.

She tied her hair in a side bun remembering her mother's words not to leave the hair open outside your room at least not for the starting days of the marriage

She tied her hair in a side bun remembering her mother's words not to leave the hair open outside your room at least not for the starting days of the marriage. Few strands of hair fell around her face giving an innocent look to her face.

She wasn't known to any other hairstyles now that she think of it.

She looked at her red chooda before leaving it that way only. She was not allowed to remove it not right now. Nor was she willing to remove it.

She wore the vermilion staring at her reflection in the mirror. It was so warmly weird. Warmly because it was filling warmth in her heart and weird because she was having goosebumps.

"Cover your head with the veil", she heard a voice making her jump. She looked back to find him leaning on the bed rest with the bare upper body which made her gulp.

"Why?", she asked not understanding his words.

"Veil is still prevalent in our family", he told her.

"But Shraddha Aunty never...", she was speaking when he showed her his hand stopping her in between.

"Don't speak about her in front of me", he warned her glaring daggers at her making her shift uncomfortably on her place as she looked down immediately.

He pushed the hair on his forehead back before walking to the closet to get his cloths for the day. 

There was a knock on the door which made Tara walk to it, opening it, she found Kinshuk standing there with a grin on his face.

"Yes?", Tara asked as he raised his eyebrows at her.

"These are for you", Kinshuk spoke passing a bouquet of red roses to her making her frown as he entered inside the room without any permission.