The olive garden

(Btw in my mind dream and Sapnap are both buff and 6'3 and George and Karl are both 5'7 and built like a twig. Call me basic idc)

The four of them hopped in the car, sapnap and Karl in the front, Dream and George in the back. The Olive Garden was roughly 15 minutes away so they decided to play some music. Karl and sapnap sang their hearts out as sapnap drummed the wheel. George just giggled at them. Dream couldn't resist watching George laugh, he was adorable, and his. It took everything in him not to kiss George right there. Instead he slid his hand up George's shirt and crawled his hand up his back. Surprised my dreams warm hands George let out a quiet Yelp. Dream had to try not to laugh.

When they arrived a waitress showed them to their table and complimented George on his skirt. To which George awkwardly thanked her as his face turned completely red. They sat in a Booth with Karl and sapnap on one side and the couple on the other. It wasn't long before Dream started to get horny again. With the others sitting right opposite them he had to be discreet. The waitress came back and asked them what they wanted for drinks. As George was telling her Dream placed a hand on George's knee. He managed to not react but as Dream slid his hand up his thigh George shot him a nervous look. But it only made Dream more eager. The woman walked away and George emedietly punched dreams arm. "What the fuck!" George said half laughing, sending Dream into a wheeze. "What?" Sapnap laughed, confused. "Uh- nothing Just dream kept punching me when the waitress was here." Sapnap and Karl shared a suspicious look.

[half an hour later]

"Wait b- uh George what did you get?" Dream said looking at his plate. "Did you just almost call him...babe??" Sapnap said sending both him and Karl into laughter. "No!? What the hell is wrong with you?!" Dream said defensively. George just tried to hold back his laughter. "I was gonna say...bro." That sent him. George burst out laughing, kicking his feet under the table like child. The four of them all laughed until their stomachs hurt. Dream slammed a hand onto the table way too hard. George, still laughing put his hand on top of dreams to calm him down. Dream pulled both their hands under the table strolling the top George's hand with his thumb. Their laughter faded into small giggles and sighs as they recognize.

[a few minutes later]

Sapnap and Dream both ordered the steak while to two smaller boys ordered the Caesar salad. Dream are ridiculously fast. George just watched him in awe. After a while Dream noticed, "what? You want some?" Dream said licking his lips and tilting his head. It drove George crazy. "Oh! No. I was just- ... you know you eat like...REALLY fast right..." Dream snorted. "Yeah that's coz it's fucking delicious! Try!" Dream said cutting him a slice and pointing the fork at him. George just opened his mouth. Dream fed him the steak and waited excitedly for a reaction. George nodded in approval. "RIGHT?!" Dream said beaming. "Now try this chicken!" George prided a piece of chicken and some lettuce and dipped it in the sauce. The grabbed Dream's chin and put the fork in his mouth. "Now tell me that isn't delicious." Dream wrapped his mouth around the spoon and licked it clean. George pulled the fork out of his mouth and smiled back and Dream who looked pleasantly surprised. He almost kissed him before he remembered about Sapnap and Karl. George went back to his salad and continued eating. "EW!" Karl exclaimed. "What?" Dream replied. "You didn't even wipe the fork after he licked it!" George and Dream stared back at him blankly. "You basically just kissed you know!" Dream and George shared a look. They were both thinking same thing. Dream slid closer to George before he slammed into his lips. George slid his hands up either side of dreams face and I to his hair, combing his hands through it. Dream just kept a firm grip on George's thigh. They both continued to passionately kiss each other, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. They almost forgot were they were. George placed a hand on Dream's chest and scrunched up Dream's t-shirt making a fist of fabric and pulling him in closer before dropping it and pulling away. George sighed and looked at Dream who liked his lips and said smugly, "yeah, basically."

Sapnap and Karl just stood there stunned. "Damn we gotta start that Karl!" Sapnap blurted out laughing. They all giggled before Dream realized what he said. "Wait what?!"