The bedroom

The pair scramble into the house caressing one another and exploring each others mouths.George throws down his keys and Dream closes the door with his foot. One item at a time the pair start to take off their clothes. Coat. Jumper. T-shirt. Now they were both shirtless and touching each others skin. George had his hands on Dreams checks rubbing them with his thumb and Dream had a firm grip of George's hips.

All that could be headed was the smacking of their lips against one another and their shaky sighs. Their lips hardly part but when they do Dream takes the chance to speak his thoughts. "Fuck!" He says with a deep breath before slamming back into George's lips.

After about an minute of scrambling across the apartment and scattering their clothes everywhere they make it into the kitchen. Dream tightens his grip on George and hoists him up onto the counter. Dream moved his hands onto George's knees and forgot to pull away for breaths. "Baby?" Dream squeezed in, in between kisses, "Bedroom?" George smiled into the kiss so he wouldn't have to pull away. Dream lifted him up and George wrapped his legs around his waist. George reaches for the back of Dreams head and starts playing with his hair to tease him. Dream breathes heavily into the kiss. It was working. George continued until they got the the bedroom when he jumped onto the bed. Dream dragged a hand through his hair to get it out of his eyes and George couldn't take it anymore. "Come here right now." George was shy so Dream was surprised. He let go of his hair and crawled closer to George in the bed. He wrapped his hand around his neck and said, "if you want me," he did. He desperately did. "Then come get me." George pinched Dream chin and kissed him. Dream moved his hand to George's upper thigh and they continued. Dream shimmied out of his swimming trunks and George couldn't help but stare. He did want to, he didn't want to be weird but he couldn't help it. Dream took a handful of George's hair and generally craned his head up. "Do you want my tongue in your mouth or my dick." George went red and smiled.

Dream let go of his hair and George pushed him off his knees and went down on him. Dream started to uncontrollably moan and shout George's name telling him not to stop and calling him baby. George tried not to smile but he liked being in control. George started to tease him. "Take it all!" Dream shouted but George stayed at the top looking up at Dream with unidentifiable eyes. Finally Dream had enough and pushed George's head into him, he yelled out George's name and he came in his mouth. Dream was panting and shaking. George got up and swallowed licking his lips smiling seductively at Dream. "You know how to tease me baby." Dream said kissing him.