The hug

It was around 9am and the couple were fast asleep when George's phone started to buzz. They both woke up, startled and unamused, "Can you get already." Dream said covering his head with a pillow. George scoffed at him and reached over the get his phone. It was in the beside table on Dreams side of the bed.
George was going to make his boyfriend pay for his attitude.

Dream lay unknowingly on his back. George threw a leg over Dream so he was now sitting on his boyfriends stomach and picked up the phone. Dream moved the pillow from his face revealing a smile. He put his hands on George's waist moving the boy further down his body and hoisting himself up a bit to sit up.

George stayed silently listen to the person on the other line for a while. Then he said "ok," and hung up. He looked devastated. "What's wrong baby?" Dream asked moving the hair out of George's eyes. "M-my family's dog died." He said before burying his head into Dream's chest. "Awh baby. I'm sorry," and he genuinely was. George lay on top of Dream pressing his ear to his chest listening to the beating of his heart. Dream wrapped his arms around George, hugging him gently.Dream started to fiddle with George's hair, combing his fingers through George's dark brown hair.

"Dream?" George said in a question-like tone. "Yeah.."George could feel the hum in his chest and it tickled his ear. George wanted to remember this moment. He wanted, if nothing else, for this moment to be what he remembered in 50 years time. Though he didn't want to think of a time when they weren't together. Dream craned his head to look at George's face, which was drenched in his tears. "George?" Dream said whipping away his boyfriends tears. "Dream, " George began swallowing in an attempt to stop crying. "don't leave me."