The arrival

The gates opened and sapnap and Karl watched at the two walked out hand in hand. They smiled out at him. Karl and sapnap jumped up waving a sign that read 'DNF' ,shouting "LETS GOO!!". George giggled and his jaw dropped "no way!" Sapnap nodded, "yes way, we shall be your drivers this evening" the couple glanced at each other looking slightly scared, the four of them burst into laughter which was only partially loaded with nerves.

Karl gave George a light slap on the back as he guided him into the car. "Welcome to Florida..." then slams the door behind him.
"I don't know why I expected the entirety of Florida to be as cool as Disney world, so far.. it's pretty shit!" They all giggled, "GEORGE!?" Dream shoved him with his shoulder. "What? It's true." He said stuffing a French fry in his mouth.
"You've literally only been in the airport."
"And macers," George said referring to their stop at McDonald's.
"MACKERZ!" Sapnap exclaimed mocking George's accent poorly.

An hour later they were half way back to sapnap and dreams apartment. George's head lay comfortably in dreams lap and he stroked his hair out of his eyes.
"Ugh why is this taking so long!?" Karl said slamming the wheel with his palm. The car let out a honk, startling them all. "What the fuck?" Dream said in an attempt at a loud whisper. "Oh no did I wake gogay?" Sapnap said in his sarcastic terrible British accent. "Yes." George said as firmly as he could whilst still half asleep. Karl and sapnap laughed way more than they should have. Dream contributed a kiss which he planted on the top of George's head.

"We're hoomee!" Sapnap screamed almost directly into dreams ear.
"Oh my god you're so loud! Shut up!" Dream said laughing. The four of them unpacked the boot into the living room. "Should I put these in the spare room or dreams room?" Sapnap said gesturing to George's luggage. "Ummm.." George replied, truth be told, he had no idea. "I'll do it." Dream leaped forward. Sapnap and Karl shared a glance then giggled. "Ok.."
______________________________
Idek what to say... here you go ig