The shower

George lived alone so after they finished they decided to put on matching sweatpants and walk around shirtless. They cooked dinner together and chatted as they ate. "Fuck!" George said panicked. "What's wrong baby." Dream said, concerned. "I'm meant to go live in an hour with sapnap."

George said putting his face in his hands. Dream reassured him, "it's ok don't worry about it." He said with a smile. "No I really wanted to spend time with you baby." Dream liked it when George called him that. "How about this, I'm gonna take a shower and you can get ready and I'll join your live with my laptop ok?" Dream offered, but George just looked disappointed. "Dream..." George said quietly looking down at his food.

"George..." Dream replied. "George did you wanna shower with me?" George looked up at him and nodded contentedly. Dream chuckled. "We can arrange that.."

They were in the bathroom and Dream started to undress. But George just stayed still watching him. "George?" Dream said waking a hand in front of his eyes. "What? Oh yeh. Hi" he said with an innocent smile. Dream smirked back looked down at George sweatpants. "Right!" George said remembering what they were doing.

Dream took George's hand and together they stepped in, the water started running ans a cloud of steam wrapped around the pair. George watched as Dream wet his hair under the shower combing it with his hands. "George." Dream said getting his attention. George still couldn't keep his eyes of the blind hair Beauty in front of him. So instead of replying he reached out his hand a stroked Dreams bottom lip with his finger. It was soft and warm. "Taste it.." Dream suggested. "What?" Dream rolled his eyes and pulled George's chin to him and they're lips connected. After pulling way George look at Dreams face, astonished. It was only a kiss but for some reason he felt connected to Dream in a way he couldn't describe. He realized he was staring and looked away. "No it's ok." Dream said noticing his change in glance. George looked back up at him and reached for his hair. It was silky and dripping over his face. George combed through his hair and smiled. Dream planted a kiss on the top of his head.