The stream

"Ok don't fuck it up just start recording." Dream said nudging George's arm jokingly. "Ok ok." George started his intro and people started to join the stream. Dream put on his mask so he could make a quick appearance then got off the camera. As they were streaming Dream could not help but stare at George, so many streams of talking endlessly online and now he was here with him. It made his insides churn when George laughed.
"You alright?" George whispered. "What? Oh yeh I'm fine, let's start reacting shall we." They started off by opening Twitter and searching "#dnf" they found more than they expected. At first it was just them hugging but then it got more sexual and George started to blush. "Are you blushing? Chat do you see this?" Dream said laughing. George looked at him and let out a shy giggle. They locked eyes and almost forgot they were live. "No, no it's just really warm in here."

About an hour later they ended the stream and George flopped onto the floor, sliding off his chair as he went. Dream laughed. "Come on Gogy," he said following him under the table. "That was so embarrassing!" George exclaimed covering his face with his palms. Dream placed a hand over George's and moved them away from his face. George looked at the boy and it gave him butterflies.

Dream kept eye contact with him and he pulled his hand, getting him to climb out from under the table. When he stood up Dream realized they were holding hands and he tried to let go. "Don't," George said looking him right in the eyes. "Oh ok," Dream said walking with him out of the room.
___________________________________
Hope you guys like this chapter. Comment any notes or suggestions. Love you