The skirt

George and Dream stared blankly at their screens, Dream on George's bed and George at his desk. George clicked on a message from Wilbur: You, Dream, my house, dress up :)."Wilbur has invited us to a party at his, wanna go" George asked Dream nervously.
Dream shrugged," Sure, but I didn't pack for parties." George giggled, " That's cool, we can take a trip to the shipping center."

Dream started unimpressed at a stack of T-shirts, "This stuff is crap!" George laughed at him, "look over there," he said pointing behind Dream. George decided to find Dream some jeans when he came across a white skirt. "Hey what about thi-" Dream appeared behind him with a black T-shirt. George quickly swapped his glance at the skirt to some blue jeans. "Umm yeah they're nice." He said flustered. "I can get that for you if you want..." Dream said reaching for the skirt. " No! No it's fine I wasn't-" Said George trying to explain, "I think it cute, you can try it on for me when we get back." Dream locked his pinkie with George's and smiled. "Oh uh ok." George felt weirdly happy that Dream liked the skirt, because he liked it too.

They arrived home and Dream went to the bathroom to try on his various purchases. George debated trying on the skirt and decided too, after all Dream liked it. He stared at his reflection and to his surprise beamed. "What do you think", Dream asked opening the door and staring down at his black shirt. "You look great." George said, lost for words.

Dream smiled turning his gaze to George. "You look ..." Dream was speechless, he liked the skirt but he didn't know seeing it on George would make him like them both more. "I know it's dumb," George said embarrassed, "no, I love- the skirt, and you. WAIT. No I love the skirt on you." George laughed, "thanks."

_____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment if you like. Love you