The skirt (again)

"Are y'all ready?" Sapnap called from the living room. "Almost!" George shouted back struggling with the zip of his skirt. It was half way done and wouldn't budge. "Bollocks!" Dream started to wheeze. "Bollacks!" Dream said mocking him. "Shut up and help me!" George said giggling.

Dream walked over to his boyfriend and grabbed his waist. He then effortlessly zipped it up. George put his hand on top of Dream's. "Wrong way!" George said laughing. "What? You're not wearing it?" Dream said pouting. "No! Take it off!" George insisted slapping his boyfriends hands. Dream proceeded to slowly unzip the skirt, he traced his thumb against George's lower lip before pushing it inside George's mouth. The shorter boy smiled up at his boyfriend who's thumb was now pressing down his tongue. "You'll have to wear it later then I guess." Dream said smirking down at him.
"Can you guys hurry up?!" Sapnap said barging into the room. "Oh! George you look good." Dream nodded in agreement. "I'm not wearing it!" George said pushing his arm. "But we all agree- you know what.. KARL!"
"Yeah?"
"Get in here!"
"No!" George shouted getting embarrassed.
Karl walked in and froze. "Yo! George you look sick! Ahaha let me take you to the Olive Garden and show you a good time." Karl said giggling. "I agree. Wear it gogs!" Sapnap said tapping the door frame then walking off with Karl behind him. George continued to try to take it off. "Nope." Dream Said zipping it up. "You're wearing it." George gasped. "Come on slut." Dream said before grabbing his coat and strutting out his bedroom door. "Well fuck me-" George said, impressed, under his voice. "What was that?" Dream said dipping his head back into the room. "Nothing."