Eundal
Hey:)
To your left haha

"No..." the boy sighed and looked right, playing as if he hadn't seen the message. He came eye to eye with San again and the look his twin was giving him was knowing. San winked at him and then turned his back on him, walking away somewhere to the others of their class.

Eundal
About 4 steps behind you

I didn't know you were here
What a coincidence ahaha

Eundal
Right?

Did San say something?

Ah no
He said he has some business with Soomin

You know, he thinks he's ✨the guy✨

Eundal
Ah so he isn't awkwardly standing next to her just so you have your space to text me?

wHy wOuLd yOu tHinK tHaT

Eundal
Intuition

I'm so sorry I'm so awkward bahahah

Eundal
I think you're cute

"Class C, into the bus. Now." someone yelled over the place. A bus drove forward and opened its doors.

I'll see you at the bus then :)

Yeosang barely heard San coming back to him from the side, flinched when he abruptly put his arm around his shoulders and chuckled. "How's my brother in law doing, huh-"

"San I swear on God I will comitt homicide-"

~

"Can someone tell me from which time these paintings are from?"

Yeosang rose his hand, "around 1910 and after, Miss," he said after he had been given the permission to answer. The teacher gave him a proud smile back and proceeded to explain the painting and it's political and historical meaning.

History was his favorite class. Though at the beginning it was very hard to follow and understand, but the topics they were working though this year had all his interests.

His phone buzzed softly.

Eundal
Nerd :P

...
Dumbass :)

When he put his phone away, he came eye to eye with San who smiled at him. There was no mockery in the gesture, no sign of amusement. Sure, his twin teased him a lot about many things, yet he knew that if there was one person walking earth that he could trust, it would be him. San winked and showed a small thumbs up, the turned his attention back to their teacher. A small smile and warm feeling of home spread in Yeosang's stomach.

-
Ahahahha

Not dead yet, not dead yet🤠🤠

I have winter break now and thank God I don't need to study for too much shit

Short life update

My ass got a girlfriend somehow bwhahaha
And said bitch knows I'm on wattpad and BITCH IF YOU READ THIS YOU NEVER DID

:)

I started doing my drivers license ahaha

Sorry to everyone driving on the same road as me bahhaha

Life is okay I guess

I hardly found time to live actually because school thinks I do not have a life outside school 😊😊😊

Anywayyy how have you been doing??

Remember to stay healthy and safe!

-gulsubb