𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

Hinata woke up this morning more happier than usual.

He was quick to get dressed for school as he got his phone and began texting.

"Big bro! Why are you in such a rush?" Natsu asked as Hinata smiled.

"It's Kageyama's birthday!" Hinata said as he kissed his mother goodbye and left.

••••••••••

"Ok.. I just need to- oof!"

Hinata bumped into someone as he fell down dropping the stuff he had in his hands.

Hinata quickly panicked as he check if a specific item he had was damaged but sighed in relief when he saw the item wasn't damaged.

"Oi Boke! Watch where- what do you have there?" Kageyama asked as Hinata hid it behind his back.

"It's nothing!" Hinata said as he quickly ran off.

Kageyama was a bit confused but decided to ignore it and went on with his day.

••••••••••

It was time for practice as Kageyama was making his way to the gym when he noticed it was dark.

"Uhh.. hello?" He called out as the lights went on and everyone popped out.

"SURPRISE!"

Kageyama was confused as Hinata then said the words.

"Happy Birthday Kageyama Tobio!"

Kageyama honestly didn't know whether his teammates had remembered his birthday and didn't want to bother telling them either.

"T-Thank you.." Kageyama said as everyone began handing him their gifts.

"Me and Yams thought this suits you perfectly." Tsukishima said as he gave Kageyama a stuffed cow.

" Tsukishima said as he gave Kageyama a stuffed cow

*the art though!😩✋🏽*

"Here Kageyama!" Hinata said as he made Kageyama wear his gift.

Hinata also put a crown on Kageyama's head since he was a king, but only for today

Kageyama couldn't help but smile as he was having the best time of his life.

* Happy Birthday Tobio!💙*