𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Everyone was in class right now.

Hinata was in his seat paying attention to the teacher but he began to get bored and started to fall asleep.

"Hinata! Are you paying attention to my lesson?" The teacher yelled out to Hinata as she probably noticed that he was falling asleep.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Hinata yelled as he jolted up and the class laughed at him which embarrassed Hinata as he covered his face.

"Pay attention Hinata or else you're getting a detention." The teacher said as she continued her lesson.

Hinata sighed as he was bored of this class and just decided to try and pay attention to her boring lesson.

••••••••••

Hinata was asleep.

Good thing the teacher didn't notice as right now they were on their 15 minute break.

Yamaguchi noticed as he chuckled.

"Psst.! Give me a pen!" Tsukishima said as a girl hands him one of her pens as Yamaguchi takes off the cap.

He begins to write on Hinata as students begin to come back from their break as it was almost time for class to begin again as they see Yamaguchi drawing on Hinata's face.

"Shh..!" Yamaguchi says as he continues to draw on Hinata's face.

Hinata groans as he begins to feel the pen hurting his face as he begins to open his eyes.

Yamaguchi didn't notice but the others did as they quickly went back to their seats.

Yamaguchi was confused but still drew on Hinata's face until he noticed Hinata was awake and was too late.

"Hey! Are you drawing on my face Yamaguchi?!" Hinata said as Yamaguchi is now caught red handed.

"N-No.?" Yamaguchi said as he said it like it was a question as Hinata sees his reflection on the window and pouts.

"Give me the pen." Hinata demanded.

"Hinata, I'm sorry! I-"

"Give. Me. The. Pen." Hinata said as Yamaguchi sighed and gave Hinata the pen.

"Hold still." Hinata said as Yamaguchi was confused as Hinata began to draw on Yamaguchi's face.

"Woah- hey-!" Yamaguchi said as he got away from Hinata.

"It's only fair that you let me draw on you since you drew on me." Hinata said as Yamaguchi sighed as he sat back down and let Hinata have his fun.

After a few seconds Yamaguchi had a heart drawn on his face.

Hinata smiled as the teacher came back to the classroom and saw Hinata and Yamaguchi faces drawn on

"What in the world?! You two! Go wash off those ridiculous drawings!" The teacher yelled as Hinata and Yamaguchi nodded and they both left the classroom.

As they left they both giggled as they actually had fun today as they continued to find a bathroom and wash the 'ridiculous' drawings.