𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Kageyama was walking as he wasn't paying attention as he bumped into someone and they both fell.

"Sorry." Kageyama apologized as he saw that he had fallen on top of Tsukishima.

Tsukishima looked at Kageyama in disgust.

"Get off."

"Tch."

Kageyama got off as he didn't want to help Tsukishima up and left him on the ground.

Tsukishima couldn't help but blush when Kageyama was finally gone as he got up on his own and went to class.

••••••••••

It was already practice and everyone were doing their own thing as it was time for a break.

Tsukishima took off his glasses for a moment as he wiped his sweat away with his towel and drank some of his water.

Tsukishima was going to put on his glasses when he couldn't find them.

"Woah-! You're hella blind.. how do you even see in these??" Tsukishima heard Kageyama say as Tsukishima blushed a bit.

 how do you even see in these??" Tsukishima heard Kageyama say as Tsukishima blushed a bit

"With my eyes you idiot and I'm not that blind. Give them back." Tsukishima said as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Who are you talking to? I'm right here. Not blind my ass.." Kageyama said as he said that last sentence under his breath but Tsukishima still heard it as he blushed in embarrassment.

Kageyama put Tsukishima's glasses back onto his eyes as he snickered.

Tsukishima was embarrassed as he went back to practicing.

••••••••••

Practice was over as Tsukishima then remembered that he had a group project he had to do with Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Hinata as he sighed and waited for them.

A few minutes later and he sees them all coming out of the locker room and then stops them.

"Give me your phone numbers. I already have Yamaguchi, I just need your's and Hinata's." Tsukishima said as they were confused.

"What for?"

"For the project you idiots, we have a week to get it done so we're doing it tomorrow at my house." Tsukishima said as they all then remembered.

Tsukishima sighed as he put his number into Kageyama's and Hinata's phone, and their number into Tsukishima's phone.

"Alright bye." Tsukishima said as he left.