𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Hinata was up and early as he got out of bed and quickly got ready for school.

••••••••••

Time went by pretty fast as it was already time for practice.

Of course Hinata was already changing as the other team members were barely arriving and getting changed.

Hinata was already done changing as he was doing his stretches and then saw Kageyama's hair which was a mess and he had dark circles under his eyes.

Hinata couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous Kageyama looked with his messy hair.

"Bwahahah!!" Hinata laughed.

"Shut up Boke!" Kageyama said as Hinata tried to contain his laughter, but failed.

Yachi came by and saw Kageyama's messy hair as Kageyama was trying to squeeze Hinata's head like an orange.

"SHUT UP YOU TANGERINE!" Kageyama yelled as Hinata continued to laugh.

"Your hair is just too messy! Bwahahah!!" Hinata laughed out as Yachi slowly approached the boys.

"E-Eh.. I have a brush if you want to use it.!" Yachi said as Kageyama turned around and sighed in relief.

"Yes please.." Kageyama said as Yachi smiled nervously as she got her little bag of accessories and brought them over as she brushed Kageyama's hair.

Hinata then stopped Yachi as he decided to brush Kageyama's hair and then he signaled Yachi to pass him one of her rubber bands that had stars attached.

Kageyama thought Yachi was still brushing as he yawned and let himself be brushed.

Hinata was done as Kageyama stood up and then Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walked by.

Tsukishima looked at Kageyama and tried to contain his laughter.

Kageyama was confused until he felt the little rubber band and then turned to Yachi.

"What did you do to me." Kageyama said as Yachi got scared.

"H-Hinata was doing you're hair-!" Yachi stuttered out as Kageyama glared at Hinata.

Hinata stuck his tongue out as Kageyama then looked at Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who were laughing at him.

"Oi.. give them a girly look like me." Kageyama said as Tsukishima and Yamaguchi jolted.

••••••••••

A few minutes later and Yamaguchi had some of his hair tied up in the middle of his head and his rubber band also had stars.

Tsukishima had his bangs clipped to the side as he was annoyed and looked at Kageyama with an calm but angry face.

Kageyama chuckled as he saw how pissed Tsukishima looked.

Hinata on the other hand was laughing at each one of them as Yachi saw and smiled.

"Hinata~.. let me do your hair~.." Yachi said as Hinata jolted.

"O-okay!" Hinata said as he was excited.

A few seconds later and Hinata was sitting down on the floor as Yachi was brushing his hair.

"Do the same to him as you did with Yamaguchi and me." Kageyama said as Yachi began to do what Kageyama asked for.

"Add hair clips too." Tsukishima added as Hinata happily let himself be beautified.

Yachi laughed as Hinata honestly didn't mind.

He had a little sister so this was normal for him.