𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

Karasuno had a volleyball match today as right now they were in the lead and winning.

The match called a break as everyone left the match to buy some stuff or just to look at stuff.

The match was going to continue after the break was over as something had caught Kageyama's eye.

Kageyama saw a shirt that he thought looked super cool as he unfolded it and measured it onto his body.

'I think it would fit..'

Yamaguchi saw this as he thought it was cute as Kageyama gave some money to the person selling the shirt but he was a dollar short.

"Um.. sir, you are short of a dollar." The woman said as Kageyama sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry then-"

"Here." Yamaguchi said as he gave the woman the dollar.

"Thank you kind sir!" The woman replied as she then wrapped the shirt up and gave it to Kageyama.

"Here you go, enjoy the rest of your day." The woman said with a smile as Kageyama took it and smiled happily.

"T-thank you Yamaguchi.!" Kageyama said as he bowed.

"Kageyama get up please! I just wanted you to have it since you looked like you really wanted the shirt." Yamaguchi said as Kageyama thanked Yamaguchi again and went back to the court.

The break was over so everyone was called back on the court to resume the match.

••••••••••

The game was finally over and Karasuno took the win as everyone was now getting on the bus.

Everyone was pretty tired as they didn't get to sleep in the hotel that they booked because it was only for one day.

Kageyama sat down as Yamaguchi sat down beside him.

Kageyama didn't mind as he decided to just look out the window.

A few hours passed and Yamaguchi began to fall asleep as his eyes got heavy.

Kageyama was still wide awake as he still had a lot of energy in him when he felt a small weigh on his shoulder.

Yamaguchi had fallen asleep on Kageyama's shoulder.

Kageyama blushed as he didn't want to move him or even ask him to move

Kageyama slowly put his arm around Yamaguchi and let Yamaguchi rest on his shoulder until they got back to the school.

••••••••••

They arrived at the school as Kageyama remembered about Yamaguchi sleeping as he looked to see that he was still sleeping.

"Yamaguchi." Kageyama said as he shrugged Yamaguchi from his shoulder a little bit as Yamaguchi's eyes began to open.

"Huh-? Oh! I'm so sorry Kageyama!" Yamaguchi apologized.

"It's fine, I just wanted to wake you to tell you that we're already at the school." Kageyama said as Yamaguchi noticed.

"Oh! Ok thank you!" Yamaguchi said as he grabbed his stuff and got off the bus.

Kageyama did the same and all of Karasuno went back to their homes.