𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

The boys were all hanging with each other when they noticed that Yachi looked uncomfortable as she was trying to hide her wrist.

Hinata went up to her and kinda spooked her.

"Yachi?"

"Eek-! Hinata!"

Hinata also spooked himself as he also got scared and jumped a bit back.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Yachi said as Hinata shook his head.

"No it was my fault." Hinata said as he gave Yachi a awkward smile.

"Yachi.. is your wrist okay?" Hinata asked as Yachi jolted at his question.

"Y-yeah! It's fine! Well I gotta go find Kiyoko, she needs me!" Yachi said as she quickly ran away.

"You guys saw that right.?" Hinata asked the boys as the boys nodded.

"Yeah.. something's not right." Yamaguchi said as he was now worried for Yachi.

Why did she leave in such a hurry after Hinata asked her that question?

"Should we follow her?" Hinata asked as he was also worried for Yachi.

Tsukishima nodded as he began to walk where Yachi had gone and the others followed behind him.

••••••••••

Yachi looked like she was trying to hide from somebody as she would always turn her head as if to check if the person was there.

The boys were confused as to who she was hiding from until a tall guy started walking towards her.

"Hey babe~."

Yachi jolted at the sound of his voice as she was too terrified to move.

"Won't you give me a kiss?"

"P-please leave me alone.. we broke up 2 weeks ago.." Yachi said as she sounded terrified after saying those words.

"Huh? When the f*ck did I agree that we would be over?"

The tall guy grabs Yachi by her wrist as her sleeves fell down and it showed the marks on her wrist.

The boys saw everything as they felt rage boiling up inside them as they began walking towards Yachi and the tall guy's direction.

Yachi saw how angry the boys were as she began to fight to get her wrist out of the tall guy's grasp.

"L-let go!" Yachi said as she was actually trying to save the assh*le.

"Huh?! What-!"

The tall guy was interrupted by a fist making contact to his face.

He fell to the ground as he held his cheek and groaned and glared at Tsukishima who was the one that punched him.

"Oi! Why the f*ck did you punch me?!" Tall guy yelled as he then had this fear all over his face.

All 4 boys were giving him death glares as even the cute ones were very terrifying.

"Why don't we teach you a lesson? Shall we?" Yamaguchi said as the boys nodded and they began beating the hell out of the tall guy.

"Guys! Stop please!" Yachi yelled as she tried to pull the guys off the tall guy who can barely see now.

"Guys! Please..!" Yachi said as she began to cry, a teacher saw what was going on and quickly called for backup and began to remove the boys away from the tall guy.

••••••••••

All the boys were punished but honestly they didn't care.

As long as Yachi was safe and not being harassed by her ex-boyfriend then they were fine with whatever punishment.

The only punishment they got was a week's detention.

That meant no volleyball practice after school so they'd have to train on their own free time.