𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

"Big brother.. do you have any friends?" Natsu asks as Hinata jolts at this question.

"Of course I do!" Hinata said as he could not believe his own little sister would ask him such a question.

"I don't believe you!" Natsu said as Hinata sighed as he knew he had to show proof.

"Fine! I'll bring them for a sleepover and then you'll believe me!" Hinata said as Natsu looked at him with a questionable look.

"Hm.. fine." Natsu said as she left Hinata's room.

'Wait.. why did she even bring up the subject?!'

Hinata was upset as he just grabbed his backpack and left to school before he was late.

••••••••••

"Pretty please!"

"No. Why would you lie to your sister about having friends?" Tsukishima said as Hinata gasped at that statement.

"How dare you! I thought we were friends." Hinata said as he did some sad puppy eyes which made Tsukishima feel guilty.

"Fine.. I'll come over to your house for a sleepover.." Tsukishima said as Hinata smiled.

"Really?! Thank you!" Hinata said as he sped off to find Kageyama and Yamaguchi and ask them the same question that Hinata asked Tsukishima.

••••••••••

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were sitting together in the classroom as it was lunch time when in popped Hinata and Kageyama.

"Hey guys! Want a meat bun?" Hinata asked as he had a bag with 4 meat buns.

"Sure! Thanks Hinata!" Yamaguchi said as Hinata nodded and handed him one.

"Twuki?" Hinata said as he had a meat bun in his mouth.

"Fine." Tsukishima said as Hinata smiled and gave him the last one.

The lunch bell then rang as the boys quickly finish up their meals and sit down in their original seats before the teacher came in.

••••••••••

Hinata and Yamaguchi were walking to the gym as school was finally over when Tanaka came up from in front of them.

"Hey Hinata, Yams, want to see something?" Tanaka asked as Hinata was curious as to what this something is.

Yamaguchi on the other hand wasn't too sure.

"Oh what is it?!" Hinata asked as Tanaka pulled out an adult magazine.

"Look at all these-!"

"Put it away." Tsukishima said as he covered Yamaguchi's eyes.

"They don't need to know what you look at everyday Tanaka." Kageyama said as he was covering Hinata's eyes.

"Why what is it-?" Hinata asked as he couldn't see what Tanaka was showing them.

"Nothing." Kageyama and Tsukishima said in sync as Hinata sighed and removed Kageyama's hands.

"Come on Yamaguchi, it's nothing interesting." Hinata said as Yamaguchi nodded and they left to the locker to get changed.

Tsukishima and Kageyama sighed in relief but glared at Tanaka slowly put his magazine away and walked away from the situation that he had put himself into.

Kageyama and Tsukishima then walked into the locker room as they also had to get changed.

All of a sudden Yamaguchi and Hinata came running at the boys as Yamaguchi was now going to take a picture.

"Say cheese!" Hinata said.

"Boke!"

"Oi.!"

Yamaguchi snapped the picture and Hinata laughed at how funny Kageyama and Tsukishima looked.

"Nice faces Tsuki and Kageyama." Hinata said as Tsukishima and Kageyama glared at him.

"Get rid of the picture." Tsukishima said as Hinata stuck his tongue out.

"No way!" Hinata said as he hid his phone in his pocket as Tsukishima couldn't do anything about this.

"Alright everyone! Hurry and start practicing!"

Hinata, Tsukishima, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi nodded at their captain and quickly went to practice.