𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

"Morning Tsukishima!" Hinata said as Tsukishima pulled aside his headphones.

"Morning."

"So what do you think we're doing in Chemistry today? Maybe a lab! Oh oh! Some chemical explosions!" Hinata said in excitement as Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I just want to get it done." Tsukishima said as Hinata got upset by this.

"Tsuki! You're suppose to have fun with Chemistry not just do the work!" Hinata complained as Tsukishima sighed and ignored Hinata.

••••••••••

It was practice time and Hinata was minding his own business, you know, doing his usual routine of hitting a volleyball over the net, when Tanaka wanted to do something fun.

Tanaka pulled a fake cockroach out of the pocket of his shorts as he placed it close to Hinata's foot.

"Hinata! There's a cockroach right there! Hinata! Hinata!" Tanaka yelled as Hinata started screaming and running all over the place as Tanaka just kept screaming his name.

Hinata quickly jumped as Tsukishima caught him in his arms and Tanaka then stopped.

"I'm joking, I'm joking.." Tanaka said as he was done with his fun.

"You need Jesus.." Hinata said as his heart was still beating as he put his head into Tsukishima's shoulder's to hide his embarrassment.

Tsukishima held Hinata in his arms but couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Not funny Tsukishima.." Hinata said as Tsukishima tried to stop laughing.

"Yeah, totally not funny."

••••••••••

Practice was over and Tanaka was punished for scaring Hinata as he had to clean up the gym.

Alone.

Tanaka was upset as he nodded and got to work.

Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima all walked out of the gym as they all started walking the same direction as Tsukishima came to his stop.

Tsukishima started to leave until Yamaguchi stopped him.

"Tsuki! You're suppose to say goodbye not just walk away." Yamaguchi said as Hinata joined.

"Yeah! You're suppose to say goodbye to your friends dummy!" Hinata said as Tsukishima looked at Hinata with disgust.

Hinata then smiled.

"Bye Tsuki!- Oww!" Hinata said as he was pushed to walk.

"Move boke- bye." Kageyama said as he did a little but fast goodbye wave to Tsukishima.

"Bye Tsuki~" Yamaguchi said as he waved his fingers goodbye to him.

"Tch, you guys are so annoying, bye, love yo-SHI-!"

"What was that? You love us Tsukishima?" Hinata said as Yamaguchi also heard what Hinata heard.

"Shut up! Bye!" Tsukishima said as he was all flustered and quickly speed walked to his house.

Tsukishima could hear Hinata and Yamaguchi laughing as he blushed even more as he put his headphones on and turned up his music.