𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

"Eekk! Did he really?! Girl you're so lucky!" Some random girl yelled as Hinata was walking past them.

'What are they excited about.?'

Hinata then saw a paper on the ground as he picked it up and looked at it.

The paper read in big bold words..

PROM

Hinata eyes then widen as he quickly went to go show the other boys.

••••••••••

"Prom?" Yamaguchi said as Hinata had finally found the boys and had shown them the flyer he found on the ground.

"So what about it?" Tsukishima said as they were walking to his locker since he needed to get his textbooks but then saw envelopes sticking out of his locker.

Tsukishima opened his locker and lots of letters fell out.

"What the hell is all this?" Tsukishima said as Yamaguchi and Hinata picked some up.

"They're letters from girls.." Hinata said as Yamaguchi began to look around the letter as he didn't want to open it.

"They're confessions for prom." Yamaguchi said as he showed Tsukishima the letter.

Tsukishima sighed as he sighed out the last of the letters in his locker and decided to throw them all away.

"Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said as Tsukishima was confused.

"What, I'm not going to go with any of them, besides if I pick one then the rest will be heartbroken so what's the point." Tsukishima said as he got his textbook and left.

Yamaguchi felt bad but a little relieved for some reason.

Hinata also felt relieved as he didn't want Tsukishima going to prom with some random girl.

The same thing had happened to Kageyama as he also did the same with his letters.

He threw them away.

Kageyama didn't know any of the girls so he would have just felt uncomfortable if he had taken any one of the girls that gave him a letter.

••••••••••

School was over and practice was over.

Everyone went home and decided to relax.

Yamaguchi decided to go for a jog as he then received a call from Tsukishima.

"Hello?"

[What are you going to wear for prom? We need to match.]

Yamaguchi blushed as he stopped running.

"W-we're going to prom together?" Yamaguchi asked as the other end of the phone went silent.

Tsukishima then realized what he just said as he blushed.

[I-is that a problem?]

"N-no! Not at all-!" Yamaguchi said in a panic as he then accidentally ended the call.

'Uh-oh! Wahh-! Tsuki!'

••••••••••

It was the day of the prom and everyone was dressed nicely.

Kageyama had asked Hinata to be his prom date but Hinata was still not at the prom.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi decided to comfort him but then a song came up.

"Kageyama is it okay if we go dance? We'll be right back!" Yamaguchi asked as Kageyama smiled.

"Sure go for it."

As Kageyama sat and waited for Hinata a random girl came up to him as she was blushing crazy hard.

"Kageyama-kun! Please dance with me!"

"Sorry- I'm actually waiting for my date." Kageyama said as the girl looked around.

"I don't see her. So why don't you ditch her and be with me~?"

Then someone grabbed the girl by her dressed and pulled her as she fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL-!"

"I believe this is my date." Hinata said as he glared at the girl and wrapped his arms around Kageyama's neck.

Kageyama looked down and blushed as Hinata looked very hot right now.

"Sorry I'm late!" Him apologized as Kageyama smirked as he sneaked his hands onto Hinata's waist

"You're just on time." Kageyama said in a very husky voice as Hinata blushed.

"Want to dance?" Kageyama asked as Hinata nodded as they left to the dance floor and the girl was left on the ground.