𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

It was already dark out as Hinata, Kageyama and Yamaguchi couldn't go back to their homes at this time of hour.

Tsukishima sighed as he didn't know what to do.

Yamaguchi then smiled as he thought of an idea.

"Hey! Why don't we have a sleepover here?" Yamaguchi said as Tsukishima didn't like this idea.

"Oh yes please!" Hinata said in excitement as Kageyama didn't have any objections.

Tsukishima sighed as he knew there was no way out of this as he went to his closet and gave each one of them a pair of comfy clothes.

Tsukishima tried to find the smallest ones he had as he threw the clothes into Hinata's face.

"Hey!" Hinata said as he removed the clothes from his face.

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes as he went to go change first.

••••••••••

"Tsuki! Truth or Dare?" Hinata asked as Tsukishima did NOT want to play this game.

"Truth."

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" Hinata asked as he was curious.

Tsukishima looked at him confused as he sighed.

"No I haven't-."

"Actually.."

Tsukishima was confused to why Yamaguchi had interrupted him.

"I.. kissed you when.. you got the chickenpox and then um.. I got the chickenpox." Yamaguchi said as Tsukishima blushed as he looked at Yamaguchi in shock.

"What?!"

Hinata and Kageyama were watching the whole thing go down.

"Look, I was like.. 9.." Yamaguchi said.

"We've kissed before?!" Tsukishima said as Yamaguchi nodded.

"You're lips are really soft." Yamaguchi said as a compliment as Tsukishima smacked himself and covered his face as he knew it was red from blushing a lot.

Kageyama looked at Hinata as Hinata also looked at Kageyama.

'Fruity.'

They communicated as they were also kinda curious now to feel Tsukishima's lips as well.

"Hey Tsukishima.. can we kiss you too.?" Hinata asked as he had these puppy eyes on.

Tsukishima blushed as he didn't know how to respond to this.

Hinata moved closer to Tsukishima as Yamaguchi and Kageyama watched.

Tsukishima blushed even more if that was even possible as Hinata caressed his cheek.

Tsukishima and Hinata began to get even closer as their lips were almost touching, just brushing against one another.

Hinata kissed Tsukishima for a few seconds as he pulled away.

"Yamaguchi is right! You're lips are soft." Hinata said in excitement.

"Can I try too.?" Kageyama asked politely as Tsukishima was now confused and was blushing still.

"What?! What am I?! A-A kissing person or something!" Tsukishima said and before he could object to Kageyama's request, Kageyama also pulled him in for a kiss.

"Soft.." Kageyama said as Tsukishima huffed as he got up from the floor and just went into his bed.

"Tsuki we're sorry! Come on! Don't be upset!" Yamaguchi said.

Tsukishima wasn't upset he was just blushing too much and wanted to hide from the 3 boys as his heart was beating very fast and loud, which scared him as he thought that the 3 boys be able to hear his heart beat.

"Ok Tsuki, we apologize for kissing you without your permission." Hinata said as Yamaguchi led them to wear they can grab some blankets and sleep in the bottom bunk.

Tsukishima felt bad as he didn't mean to make them feel bad as he got up the bed.

"I-It's fine, would you like to sleep here.?" Tsukishima asked as the boys smiled as they all cuddled up to one another and they all went to sleep.