𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

"Ugh. Why the hell did you invite them?" Tsukishima asked as Yamaguchi chuckled nervously.

"Well, I thought that we should invite them since they're our friends-!"

Tsukishima gave Yamaguchi a pissed off face as he is disagreeing with Yamaguchi's statement.

"Aww c'mon Tsuki! Don't be like that! Let's do something fun together!" Hinata said as he jumped.

Tsukishima sighed as he had no choice and agreed to hang out with Hinata and Kageyama.

••••••••••

The boys were at the mall as Tsukishima knew what he was going to buy.

More dinosaurs.

He was about to leave when Yamaguchi grabbed him.

"Not so fast Tsukishima.." Yamaguchi said as Tsukishima knew just by Yamaguchi saying his full name.

"No more dinosaurs, now, let's go Tsuki." Yamaguchi said as Tsukishima was worried but nodded.

Yamaguchi smiled as everyone began to look around.

After they passed a few stores Yamaguchi saw this very interesting one as he went inside the store while dragging Tsukishima behind him.

Hinata and a Kageyama followed as they also found this store quite interesting.

"What do you mean the models aren't here?!"

"Exactly like I meant!"

"Ugh!"

The lady saw Tsukishima as she brightly smiles.

"Um.. excuse me young man!"

Tsukishima turns around as the lady was a bit frightened by Tsukishima's height but gets a grip.

"*cough* I was wondering if you could be a model for us on our new clothing line?" The lady asks as Tsukishima was about to say no when Yamaguchi pulled him away.

"Yes! He would!" Yamaguchi said as the lady blushes.

'What a cute young man!'

"Would you also be interested in modeling as well?" The lady ask Yamaguchi as Yamaguchi's eyes brighten.

"Really?!" He said as the lady nods.

"Yes please!"

"Oh my god! You guys are going to be so famous! You'll be on covers and stuff!" Hinata says as the lady looks at him and smiles.

"You have quite a beautiful body figure young man.. we need another model, but is it okay if we dress you up as a girl?" The lady asks again as Hinata smiled.

"Sure!"

Kageyama didn't want to be involved as he was about to hide when Tsukishima pulled him back.

"What about him? Can we also model?" Tsukishima asked as the lady takes a look.

"Hm.. sure! But we might have to dress him up as a woman too." The lady says as Kageyama was frightened but he was now being pushed by some makeup artists and taken to get beautified.