𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹🎄

"Absolutely not!" Tsukishima said as he was being forced to wear something he did not like.

"Babe please!" Yamaguchi said as he was trying to put the outfit on Tsukishima.

"No way." Tsukishima said as he was standing his ground.

"Tsuki.. please.?" Hinata said as he was giving his boyfriend the puppy eyes.

No one could resist his puppy eyes.

No one.

Tsukishima was looked at Hinata's puppy eyes as he was about to give in but he immediately turned his head.

Hinata got in front of him once more as Tsukishima blushed and sighed.

"Fine."

Hinata and Yamaguchi clapped as they succeed on making Tsukishima putting on the outfit.

••••••••••

"I'm not coming out."

"Tsuki!! We want to see you in the outfit!" Hinata begged as Hinata and Yamaguchi had finally got Tsukishima to put on the outfit, but now he won't come out and show them!

"I look like an idiot." Tsukishima said as Hinata gasped at that comment.

"Hey! You don't know that!" Hinata said as Tsukishima sighed again.

"Fine, I'm coming out but don't you dare laugh." Tsukishima said as he opened the bathroom door.

"There, happy?" Tsukishima said as Hinata blushed as well as Yamaguchi

"Babe you look so adorable!" Yamaguchi complimented but to Tsukishima it wasn't a compliment.

"Don't remove it!" Hinata said as Tsukishima sighed but agreed that he wouldn't remove it.

"Ok Yams! Let's go put on ours now." Hinata said with a smile as he left the room and Yamaguchi followed after him.

••••••••••

"Done!"

"Yeah, me too!"