𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 : 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨.

"Your flowers just died

Plant new seeds in the melody

Let me inside, I wanna get to know you

I don't want to make you feel bad

But I've been trying hard not to act a fool

Sunflower (Sunflower, sunflower)"

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.

THE pair left the room right when the party began slowly splitting. They both blend into the groups of people leaving and Harry tugged her along, his hands firmly gripping hers, as if so sure of its placement. As if his hands belonged there.

When they reached Harry's car, Abby spoke in a quiet voice, "Harry, my car, it's-"

He placed a large hand on her head as he pulled her closer to him. She craned her neck up to look at him. Soft greens looked down on her, his cherub lips hushed her," Shh darling, don't worry about it. I'll have someone drive it to your mum's alright? Give me the keys, sweet."

"Are you sure?" She questioned hesitantly, "I can just drive it home. We can meet up later." She felt her neck heat up slightly as she finished her sentence. Even though the assumption wasn't out of place given their current circumstances, she still felt a tinge of awkwardness insinuating their next meeting for some reason.

Harry's face went stoic when replying, each word drenched in sincerity, "Abigail, after what just happened I can't take having you away from me." He tucked a few loose strands of hair gently behind her ear and cupped her jaw with one large, warm hand, positioning her face to his liking as he admired her features. He stepped even closer to her, speaking in a voice thick with adoration, "Wanna keep you close. Close to me. So stay right here with me, hmm?"

Her heart sped up.

"Hmm." She parroted, completely dazed by this new side of Harry. Abigail was a quiet, awkward sort of person by nature who was prone to shyness. However right now, standing in front of the gorgeous man she had adored for so long, she felt the shyness overwhelm her in a way she had never known. All while feeling the safest she had ever felt. It was a strange feeling but a good one regardless.

"C'mon," he urged her inside his car, holding the car door open with a fond smile on his face and his heart beating out of his body.

Once he got her settled he jogged to the other side of his Chevloret and the pair took off.

.........................................

Abigail loved the countryside weather of her town. Growing up she'd sit outside for hours when the mellow golden sun blazed in the sky and everything looked so magical and unearthly. The tree outside her room that was ordinary by nature looked like a faery's abode and the dull red of her house belonged to Snow White.

Everything was better under Suns, that's what Abby believed.

And when she looked at Harry, one hand on the steering wheel, the other messing with the radio, her belief strengthened. Harry looked like a deity under sunlight and she knew in her heart even in the dirtiest lights or the richest darknesses he'd still look like one. 

"What angel, what are you peeking at?" He asked. His hand that had been on the radio was now on her thigh making Abby shift a little to hide the quivering of her body. She had never been this sensitive to touch before. However, every time his skin came in contact with hers, her nerve endings went haywire. Maybe the newness of it all, especially with him, just was something her body took too much pleasure in.