𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 : 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

"Be still my foolish heart,don't ruin this on me

don't ruin this on me."

-------------------------------------------

FUCK, this was not supposed to happen.

I wasn't supposed to lose control, we weren't supposed to fight, this was not how I imagined our first kiss to be.

But as I slipped my tongue inside that sweet mouth of hers, I couldn't give a fuck. I was a man starved. The very taste that I was savoring was something I had dreamed about during countless restless nights. 

So I didn't hold back. I couldn't.

I pulled her closer and closer until she was trapped in my arms, quivering and whimpering from my calamitous lust. The sounds, God the sounds, my sweet girl was making left me seconds away from dropping to my knees for her. If her mouth tasted this divine I wondered how her pussy would taste like on my tongue.

The thought made me even more desperate and I sucked her bottom lip before letting out a harsh breath and delving my tongue in to fill her mouth up to the point she couldn't even fucking breathe. 

I felt a soft hand grip my neck needily and the other clutch my sweater for support, and I pushed her up against me knowing she was struggling to hold herself up.

God, she was fucking feeling it too. The intensity, the hunger. 

It was like we were transported into an empty void where it was just the two of us. Nothing else fucking mattered. I liked that. I wanted that to be real. 

However, just as I pushed her even more closer to me, she was pulling away, and forcing me away to get the distance I had taken back. I gripped her forearm and mindlessly followed her lips before I received another push away. 

The trance snapped suddenly and I stood there like a gaping fool looking at her glassy eyes with panic brewing in me.

The reality of the situation hit me. I just kissed Abigail. My Abigail.

She wasn't supposed to see this side of me yet. It was too soon, too abrupt. 

What the fuck just happened?

This was the Abigail who I was always called a big brother to just like I was to Sammy. Big brothers aren't supposed to do this. She's gonna know now, she's gonna know I'm a sick fucker. I haven't done all the things I planned yet. I have no safety net.

"Abby..."

"Oh no, no, no," she whispered and rubbed at her chest as if to physically soothe away the pain and I felt my heart drop. "What just happened? Harry? I-"

"I'm, I'm sorry, Abby. I just-" I felt gutted. She looked so unsure, so distressed. And it was all because of me. 

With wide, doe eyes she stared at me, "Why did you do that.."