Chapter 7 - Thank You

That food was so good... and I guess she didn't poison me... AGHH but that doesn't mean that she can't be nice and then stab me back. I need to be careful and observe her so I can find out if she's planning something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Yawn* I need some rest. I'll take the couch, so Fell can have my bed. He probably hasn't had any real rest in a while.
As you go to grab a pillow and a blanket for yourself, Fell watches you leave to the other room. You come back and place the stuff on the couch and walk over to Fell, "Hey Fell, I'm going to head to bed and you probably need some rest too. You can take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch tonight." His eye sockets became bigger so did his glowing eye lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..... hold up did she just say that I get a bed.. I get a full bed... a real bed! Oh how I haven't slept on a comfy mattress with pillows and fluffy blankets in so long.

I huffed with a shade of light red across my cheekbone now remembering a specific part- it's her bed.

Shit, I wasn't expecting her to give me a bed let alone HER bed. My cheekbones lit up even more. Ok ok maybe I could- no that would be too weird, maybee- no ill just- AGH never mind ill just take the bed, I prefer not to talk anymore than I have to anyways-

...

....

.....

"Are you ok? you... look a little red"

'You look so cute when you're worried'... FUCK!! What the hell did I just think?!? "I-I'm just tired," w-what did- why did I- AGHHH, I just need some sleep!

I quickly made my way to where I remembered her room was. The second I walked in I shut the door and hopped on the bed. All I could think of is what I just thought a moment ago. Am I really getting that attached to her? Bah, I brushed off the thought and closed my eyes, having sleep drift over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh, maybe he is sick? *Yawn* I can worry about that in the morning but only if I can even wake up, guess that means it's time for me to hit the sack.

You made your way over to the couch plopping yourself down. You bundled up in hopes that sleep would wash your worries for Fell away.

It didn't.

You were up almost all night thinking of what possibly happened to the poor skeleton. You just couldn't possibly believe that someone could harm someone like him. 'Stupied humanity' you thought and turned over so you were facing the rest of the living room. You hope he would want to stay. It gets lonely and you don't seem to know many people or have many friends...You want him to trust you so bad. To see his eyes full of constant fear sadens you. This fills you with DETERMINATION to gain his trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Im so sorry for this being short I just wanted to give you guys a bit to read. I have been very busy with stuff _BUT_ I am leaving for a vacation and I do hope that I will be able to post a couple chapters while I'm there! Either way I promise I will do everything in-order to get this book done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~End Of Chapter Seven~