Chapter 5 - Story of the Past

A long time ago when monsters were sealed under Mount Ebott, humans long forgotten them as well as the abilities of souls and turned it all into a storytale used to scare little kids. But little did people know the monsters were very real and broke the barrier with the help of a human girl named Frisk who became the monster ambassador. Monster rights were soon brought upon lands but some people just couldn't accept change and hated them not hearing them out for who they are but what they are and how they were described in the past. And as word got out of how monsters had to kill children for their souls in order to break the barrier humans began to protest against them and soon monsters were getting hurt. So they retaliated. As so, their newly made rights started to strip down to only a few. Letting practically humans do whatever they want besides a few things.

So, monsters decided to move, leaving the protests to make home some place else. Most of them stayed in the town a couple miles from Mount Ebott where Asgore and Toriel stayed with Frisk.

A few years after everyone had settled in- there was news about monsters being kidnapped and sold on the black market for their magic.
This was the start of a very very big problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sans Back Story-

Sans and his brother Papyrus had finally gotten to the surface after so long. He was thankful that everyone else made it there with him and silently thanked Frisk a few moments after her breaking the reset button promising Sans no further resets.

They moved into the town closest to Mount Ebott where Tor and Asgore decided to stay as well. Everything was going amazing as years passed him, his brother and his friends were having a blast. But all good things must come to an end, and on this fateful day it did. Sans was walking home with his bro when he was suddenly hit on the head with something. His vision slowly faded only to see his brother being dragged away, then it went black...

He woke up to be in a cage with a belt around his mouth, and cuffs around his wrists. As he tried to teleport he felt nothing like his magic was locked. Looking behind him at the cuffs he realized that there was some sort of spell carved into them that prevented him from using his magic.

Tem skip~

A few days went by... could have been weeks or months with the amount of torture Sans hand to endue. Someone would purchase Sans off the black market only to be sold once again or to be used as another project all until that one day.

Sans was with the last person who bought him from last year's black market sale and this guy was on Sans's top 5 worst people list. He would make him work every minute of his throbbing soul; from cleaning to doing dirty work such as killing for him as well as the occasional magic extraction for Asgore knows what. It was mostly all the same with anyone who bought him, but one thing was for sure that he never saw his brother since that fateful day when he was kidnaped.

After one night when Sans was cleaning he heard his "Master" come down the hallway with a duffel bag, chains, and a belt. The belt was added because Sans thought it would be a brilliant idea to bite the hand that feeds him.

Sans was knocked out yet again this time he had woken up quicker than before finding himself chained up with that belt around his mouth stuffed inside a dark bag. Then he felt himself being lifted up and then tossed into something hard then he found himself tumble down further into what he's been thrown into. It smelt like shit and he had no idea what to do- so he thrashed around trying to lift his arms to get the belt off his mouth. He proceeds to do this repeatedly only to have the chains dig deeper as well as getting himself cut on a piece of metal that had apparently ripped through the bag.

Suddenly he heard footsteps coming closer. They stopped. Sans was now frozen and in complete fear as he then saw a bit of light shine through the bag as it unzips and a shadowy figure is cast above him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Five~