Chapter 4 - A Tub

Do you guys like the pictures I have been making? Should I continue making them?-

I came back into my bedroom to see that Fell looked calmer, so I asked if he would like to take a shower or tub. "Hey fell... would you take a shower or a tub? It would do your cuts some good and would feel nice." I said as I looked at his cuts that I had cleaned.

"W-wait wait wait like a warm tub with bubbles?!"

I looked at him confused, "Yeah?" his eyes practically turned into stars. "Ok ok, let me get it set up for you!" you giggle as he hops off the bed a little too quickly resulting in him falling- you quickly grab him before he hits the ground. You stood him upright and realized his height. You were around 5,7 ft and he was around 5,5 ft. Now that you're thinking about it you wondered how you were able to carry him- guess you're just that strong or maybe he was just light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very confused why she is being so nice... she told me that I could take a tub let alone with BUBBLES!! I've never had a real clean in years- the only thing I had was cold bucket water... but she nodded her head when I asked what my image of a tub would be. I was happy inside, but to know that I have never taken a real tub in years since made me frown. She told me to follow her. I hopped off the bed in a rush to follow but I lost my footing and was now falling forward- closing my eye sockets I braced for the pain... but nothing came.

I opened my eye sockets to see that Y/N had grabbed me before I ended up on the ground. I looked up to see that she was breathing fast like she ran miles... she must have practically flown over to help me... a bubbly feeling emerged in my chest as heat grew on my skull...but why?... AGH WHY IS SHE BEING SO NICE IT D-DOSEN'T MAKE SENSE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked down at him as he looked at me, a light red appeared across his cheekbones 'can skeletons blush'... as for me I could feel heat rising to my cheeks... I helped him stand straight and then he said "w- *clears throat* why?..."

"Why what?" You asked confused.

"Why did you help me... I have done nothing but hurt you and trouble you with work"

I then see the red liquid appear from his eye sockets again. 'He's crying' "No, Fell you haven't been a burden and you've done nothing wrong, ok?... please don't cry you have been through a lot I can tell and all I want to do is help you. You had the right to be scared as well as the right to not trust me... it's ok I understand that. As for why I helped you, it's because I wanted to. Not because I wanted to get praise or worse hurt you. I want you to understand that- I. WILL. NOT. HURT. YOU. - it's now my duty to care for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I looked at her, all I could ask was if she was really that serious about wanting to help me. Yet I still don't know if I can trust her, but she said I had the right to believe that. I'll see this through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Could I help you to the bathroom? I don't want you to fall again." You ask him, he looks at you for a moment and then nods. So you helped him walk to the bathroom and set him on the toilet to watch you turn on the tub. You filled it with warm water and checked the temp to make sure it was perfect then I added bubbles along the way. You grabbed a clean cloth and put the soap on the ledge for him.

"I'll be right back, I need to grab you a towel" he nods and you leave to grab a towel from the closet.

You entered the bathroom and placed the towel on the hanger next to the tub and then turned off the water. "Ok it's ready" you smiled "I should probably get you some clothes-"

.

.

.

He looked down and realized he was naked this entire time. He jumps and yelps covering himself like there was something to hide. You giggled. "It's not like you have anything to hide there mister" you say as you put your hands on your hips and turn around to give him privacy. "If you need help I will just be outside in the bedroom. I'll go grab some clothing for you- do you have any color preferences?-

"-Just get out, I got this and I don't care!" He shouts.

You give a light giggle and leave the bathroom. Looking through your closest you couldn't find anything that would fit him. Sure you had sweatpants and sweatshirts but they were in women's and with his bony body they'll be too small. Suddenly an idea hits you. Reaching above your clothing rack you grabbed a box on the top shelf. Opening it smelt like cologne. . . should you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I eyed the tub making my way over to it... I touched the water. It was warm. I slowly put my foot in and then the rest. It was soOOoOoo relaxing. *knock* *knock* I flinched at the knocks and I replied "yea?"

"Im going to place your clothes on the sink."

"Oh ok." I didn't really know what to think. "Uh thanks."

"Of course no problem."

She places them on the sink, not looking over to the tub. Another flurry of warmth covers my face. I sink below the bubbles hiding my red face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you sit on your bed you start to scroll through instagram the next swipe up leads to an old picture of him and you... you stare at it for a minute until the door from the bathroom opens. 'Heh he looks just like him, just more boney.' Fell must have noticed you staring for a period of time because he shifts uncomfortably. You quickly turned your head away and gestured for him to follow you to the kitchen.

'He looked at me in confusion as I got two plates and placed them on the table. I motioned for him to sit down at the table and asked him what he would like to drink.

"Why are you making dinner for-t-two?!"

Now it was mine turn to look at him in confusion "for the both of us- wait have you not eaten dinner" I looked at him as he looked down and I could feel myself tear up as I tell him to come sit down one more time, and ask him again what he would like to drink as he came to sit I had to hide myself in the kitchen to stop crying. I made a promise to myself that Fell will live a better life and he will never and I mean never get hurt again... and if someone does hurt him I will not regret hurting them back.'

So sorry it took so long. I have been very busy with stuff but I'll try to continue this but I hope you all like it sorry again if I mess things up with grammar or etc I have not always been the best at that but hopefully you all are enjoying this!- my apologies for any spelling errors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Four~