Chapter 6 - The Present Time

A/N- THX YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!! I'm so happy some of you enjoy it, and I can't Believe that I got over 50 reads, and some votes!
I'll keep up my work to hopefully make it to the end of this long story.

Now back to the story_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you started to prepare a nice dinner for him and yourself. You decided to cook some chicken, and boil a couple of potatoes to mash them. Cutting up some vegetables (carrots, etc) and fruit (strawberries, etc) for some sides. You then placed the food on each of the plates and walked over to the table only to find him very skeptical of the food. 'He probably thinks it's poisoned or something.' "Hey, you ok there?... I promised I wouldn't hurt you, that includes not trying to poison you." I told him in a kind manner, but it seems that he still doesn't trust me but I have no idea what he's been through and it's not my problem but if he wants to starve and not eat that's on him. So I placed the food down in front of him, and sat down to start eating mine. He looks at the food and back at me then he picks up the fork and begins to take a bite of the mashed potatoes. He opens his mouth which was surprising to me but he is a living and walking skeleton... seems about right for that to happen... wonder what else he ca- omg what did you just think */// •~• ///* you start to blush a bit... no stop you are using too much of your imagination. Anyways as he pulls the fork out of his mouth his eyes widen as he swallows the food.

"Glad you like it."

You giggle at the sight of him scarfing down his food, the poor bud must have been starving. Hopefully you can make his life better by helping him and protecting him from harm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- gosh this is really short I'm so sorry, but I wanted to give you guys some more of the book. So again sorry for how short it is I just need more time to think for some ideas for the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~End Of Chapter Six~