Chapter 2 - A Skeleton?

I slowly unzip the bag hoping whatever is inside isn't dead or anything dangerous.

*Zzzzzip* The bag slowly unfolds-

*GASP* "I don't think I can believe what I'm seeing right now."

It was a poor skeleton tied up in more chains that seem to have a slight glow to them with ruins. Including a thick belt around their mouth preventing it from talking- if it even can.

"Oh my GOD" you said with a stutter.

You reached out trying to help the skeleton, but they suddenly thrashed and spoke but it was muffled due to the belt around its mouth. Though You could tell it was masculine.

"I- I won't hurt you" you spoke in the most calming voice you could do in the moment.

His eye sockets had a little red light in them similar to a human's pupil. They dilated and expanded with the amount of light. Its red glow faded in and out almost if he was deprived of life. Which in this case could and is very much likely to be true. As he came into eye contact with you. You told the skeleton to stop moving so that you could bring him back to your place to help him. But the skeleton was very scared and wasn't going to trust you. You can especially tell that from all the cuts and chipped parts of his bones, so you understood why he would be so scared of you.

"Let me help you please..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(??? POV)

Aghhh, it hurts so bad. Tears ran down my face as I tried to get the strap off my mouth.

"Shit!" I muffled through the leather as I looked at my radius.

A sharp metal piece of something ripped through the bag and slash my left forearm. It was bleeding and losing the rest of my magic reserves quickly. I knew I was going to die and I couldnt do anything but sit here and dust in this fucking dumpster-

All of a sudden I heard something or someone above me. 'Oh sweet fucks what now' I thought to myself.

Suddenly light came through the bag and a shadow of a human figure was cast above me. My soul instantly sunk deep in my rib cage. 'NO... it's him- NO MORE PLEASE NO, NO, NO!!!' As I squirmed and cursed underneath my breath I realized that this figure wasn't the same person, it was a human girl...

The human girl told me that she wouldn't hurt me *tch* I don't believe her I don't trust anyone I hate humans disgusting mother FUCKING HUMANS!

After having a short flashback from his last encounter with the other human- the countless torture that he endured. He was confused as to why this one didn't seem to grab him straight away or shove him further down while slamming the top of the dumpster down to leave him to dust... no... this one stood there while speaking under their breath. They reached forward to grab him.

'NoNo I was right, they're gonna kill me!'

As soon as they reached forth with their hands I squirmed trying to break free, but the chains would rub against my wounds making me yell in pain.

She spoke up again telling me she wanted to help but... there was a voice in my head screaming not to trust her that she'll be the same as the ones before. I was traumatized by the reality of what this human girl could do to me while I was chained, wondering if she would be worse or the same as the other one.

Suddenly there was a change of light- I was no longer in the dumpster. There was a change of weight in the air and it felt as if we were rising. The sound of keys clinking together and a lock opening reminded me of him. You could say I was scared shitless but I don't shit. Suddenly before I had any time to react I was picked up. Looking around I noticed she was bringing me into the direction of a room. Lost in a panicked and stunned state I didn't move. She had a firm grip, but not firm enough to hurt me... I imagined the worst behind the door so I shut my eyes as my breath became faster. The door was heard opening and she entered the room with me in her arms. *Inaudible speaking* She spoke something to me as she placed me down. . . I peaked my eyes open as nothing was happening. She wasn't there. Turning my head to look on either side I spot her in another room to the side. Looking down I realized I was on a bed, so I looked back to the girl. She seemed to find what she was looking for. Startled by her enthusiasm I moved back resulting in me falling over no longer sitting. She took the item and headed back to where I was.