Chapter 3 - A Helping Hand

As you grabbed the first ad kit and brought it back out by Fell you could hear a slight mumble under his breath but decided to not to say anything. You place the kit next to Fell. Reaching for the latch you opened the container looking over at Fell grieving him a reassuring smile after all he was quite literally shaking in his bones. "It's ok, Fell. All I want to do is help, I promise". I took out some antibiotics to help clean the cuts he flinched each time I would put the swab with the liquid against the cuts. A few minutes later after he was bandaged up I noticed a larger cut out of his left forearm. "I might need to bring you to a doctor to get that cut checked out, it looks pretty deep" as you said that you noticed that he became very skittish to the idea of another person poking and prodding his wounds. You assured him that everything will be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is she really going to help me? I'm still not sure if I can trust her. Though she seems nice, what if I'm wrong... I see her with the kit coming out of her bedroom "shit she is going to kill me" I repeatedly said in my mind until I mumbled it out loud by accident. She placed the kit next to me and opened it, taking out some cotton swabs and some cleaning stuff to clean my cuts. As she swabbed the cuts with some of that liquid it dissolved away any dried blood and bacteria I flinched trying to move away from the shock, but she noticed and stopped. Then, once I calmed down she went back to cleaning the cuts, until she looked at the new cut I had on my left forearm.

She told me I would have to go to a doctor. Like hell I would! I did not want to do that at all even if this Y/N person was trying to help me there was still no way I was going to see a doctor.

After a bit I calmed down and started to question if maybe her idea was worth it. The cut did hurt and with my magic so low it wouldn't be able to health without proper care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning Fell's cuts you grabbed the rest of the kit and put it away in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Three~