Chapted 18:A Sweet End

(Sorry for any typos,Happy reading Mochis!❤️)

—No one's POV—

This is the day. The special day of love where the angels will got engaged to each others,and live their life forever...happily. It's currently 11:00 AM and Mew is standing on the aisle,as they're some of his fans,and friends are invited to join the wedding ceremony. Jom was holding the ring box,happy to watch his brother lastly found his true love to spend his whole life with. Some of fans were crying because their international husband will be married to someone and he will lose the 'single' status. But of course,it's a happy tears instead of hatred.

As the door opened,the groom walked in,while holding a bouquet of flowers,tied perfectly with a white ribbon.

'He looks...Unreal.' Amazed,Mew thoughts to himself as he fell in love again and again whilst watching the younger walked to the aisle,standing right infront of him,in between the priest.

"You're looking magnificent,baby.." Feels like he just have a crush on the younger again and again,Mew said while blushing,he just want to kiss the brunette as soon as possible and make Gulf his.

"Says who?You're looking handsome too,hubby." Softly,Gulf spoke,replied to the older,while they're having a mutual feelings on that moment.

"Are you ready,gentlemans?" with a smile,the priest asked,receiving a slight nodded from those male.

"Lets begin then...Suppasit Jongcheveevat,do you accept,Kanawut Traipipattanapong,to be your lawfully wedded husband,to stay with him no matter what the situation is,for the better and for the worse,for the richer and for the poorer,for the happiness and for those hard times,will you swear to be there for him until the day where death separates you apart?"

Mew smiled,sincerely coming from the deepest part of his heart. If only he didn't meet Gulf years ago...He would've been dead by now...Gulf told him that one day,Mew will meet someone that was meant for him.And Gulf is the person that fate fated to be with Mew. They are soulmates where nothing could break them apart. As he's holding Gulf's hand,with a smile on his face..

"I,Suppasit Jongcheveevat,swear to my life that i will never leave his side,even tho the world is against us. I swear that i will be the one that's with him while he's crying,and the one who's cheering while he's being happy. I would never break his trust,because without him..i would never understand the real meaning of love.I do,accept him to be my life,my love and my sunflower ."

Tears running down through Gulf's cheeks as he heard what the older said. He was touched,truly touched by those words. Who expected his client...End up as his lover aka his oxygen?He's so grateful because god met them up,or else he would still be alone and heartless at this moment. Mew is rubbing the younger's palms gently,while smiling,holding his tears from falling down.

"Kanawut Traipipattanapong,do you accept,Suppasit Jongcheveevat,to be your lawfully wedded husband,to stay with him no matter what the situation is,for the better and for the worse,for the richer and for the poorer,for the happiness and for those hard times,will you swear to be there for him until the day where death separates you apart?"

Gulf face created a smile,as Gulf slowly got on his knees,as he looked down to the floor,showing how he's giving his whole life,respect and love to his really soon to be husband as he spoke

"I,Kanawut Traipipattanapong,swear to my life and heart that i will never hurt his feelings,and if i do,i will make him happy as much as i hurt him. I will always communicate with him,and i will never leave him unles he's the one who's leaving. I'm officially giving my whole heart and life to him,as i am devoted to Suppasit Jongcheveevat.Because without him,i would never say the words i love you.I do accept him,as my husband,my only lover and my sun."