Chapter 10:Still With You

(Sorry for any typos,Happy reading Mochis❤️)

—No one's POV—

Gulf and Zee went out from the private jet,followed by those bodyguards as they arrived at the Italy. "Sir,are you feeling better now?" Zee asked the younger. Gulf looked at him for seconds he looked away,still feeling down and haven't get any better.

"Zee,it's all was my fault from the start." Gulf spoke as they're in the limousine,drove by one of Mew's personal driver.

"What do you mean sir?" Zee asked him as he's feeling uneasy because Gulf kept on blaming himself.

"I mean these all happened because of Me,Zee. Mew got caught even tho he didn't even do anything...And it's all because of Me. It was all my fault and-"

"Gulf,stop it. Stop spouting nonsense." Zee said as he looked at Gulf madly. Gulf bited his lips before he yelled

"WHY??IT IS MY FAULT,ZEE"

Zee faced him as he replied to the younger. "BUT WILL HE BE HAPPY IF HE FOUND OUT THAT YOU'RE STILL BLAMING YOURSELF,GULF? MY FRIEND ISN'T THAT STUPID,SO TRUST HIM FOR ONCE,CAN YOU?"

Guld was holding his tears. Nobody understands him other than Mew. Yes he knew that Mew wouldn't be happy but he can't control his feelings as good as Mew did. He's only a human,and he's tired of covering his feelings for years. Its not even 24 hours and he already missing Mew...He can't be happy knowing that Mew wasn't here.

Gulf asked the driver to stop the limousine quickly,before Gulf went out of the limousine madly. "GULF,SIR PLEASE GET IN THE LIMOUSINE BACK." Zee said as he's following the younger,trying to chase him.

"GULF...PLEASE COME BACK" Zee said,still trying to chase him.

"Zee,please just go away. I NEED MEW RIGHT NOW,NOT YOU. NEITHER ANYBODY ELSE. FUCK OFF" Gulf spoke madly,as he's walking without sparing Zee any sight.

As he's walking madly,totally controlled by his negative emotions,Gulf was lost,in his own tears and madness,the feeling of guilty was haunting him. Then he heard something loud as there's a light coming near to him.

"GULF WATCH OUT!!" Zee was trying to push Gulf away but...

It's too late...

———————————————

( a year later...)

A cute brunette got out from the starbuck as he got his coffee. "Buon giorno!" (Good Morning) The younger greeted the old man that was selling fresh flowers.

"Buongiorno Angelo. Ecco, prendi un tulipano. Bella proprio come te!" (Good morning Angel,Here, take a tulip. Beautiful just like you!) The old man said as he handed the cute brunette a beautiful fresh tulip. The younger gave him a caramel smile before he sniffed it.

"Mille grazie" (Thank you so much) The brunette thanked him,before he heard someone's calling him from behind.

"Gulf! i was searching for you!" Zee said with a pout on his face. Gulf chuckled softly before he went to the older and pinched his cheeks.

"Heyy,I already told you that im going to buy some breakfast at Starbuck,didn't i?" Gulf spoke,while Zee took one croissant that Gulf bought and eat it. Both of them have a walk as they're watching the sun goes up.

'Autumn is about to end...Can't wait for winter.' Gulf said to himself,as he's watching those leafs on the ground,not as much as it was when its the middle of fall.