Chapter 9:Pain In Loving You

(Sorry for any typos,Happy Reading Mochis❤️)

—No one's POV—

"Mew..." Gulf called him,with his face was red and puffy because of crying.

"Shit,his expression right now is turning me on..' Mew said to himself,as the younger was hugging him tighter while being on his lap.

"Mew...I'm sorry.." Gulf said,barely even heard his voice. Mew smirked as he looked at his boyfriend,looking all submissive.

"Are you really sorry?" Mew asked the younger,using his husky voice,making the younger scared but at the same time...turned on.

Gulf just nodded as the answer,before Mew pushed him on the bed,and pulled his face closer to the other face. "Then prove it."

(18+ scenes ahead,you can skip it if you're not feeling comfortable with it!)

Gulf got the signal as he pulled Mew into a passionate kiss,as they're exchanging saliva,pushing the older's libido up. "Mmh.." a soft moans came out from the younger's mouth while the older was savoring the plump lips of Gulf to the fullest.

After they're done with kissing,Mew went lower to the younger's neck,before he started to draw some marks and hickeys,marking Gulf as his,Only HIS. Gulf was drowning in the pleasure that was given by Mew,as he lets out such a lewd moan,waking up the older's junior.

"M...Mew..!Just go straight to it please~ I can't hold it anymore..ahh" Gulf begged to the older,drawing a smirk on Mew's face.

"What a good boy.Begging me to put it in fastly,desperate...Aren't you darling~?" Mew whispered sensually at the younger's ears,before he bit it and discarded his shirt,exposing his well-built and masculine abs.

Gulf was stunned to see the older's body...Even tho it's not his first time seeing it,but tonight Mew was looking extremely hot,just like a sex god.

"Are you done looking at it?" Mew asked the younger playfully,making Gulf's ears turned red immediately.

Mew discarded Gulf's clothes,show-casing the younger's body,fully naked. 'Damn...his body is actually not that bad.' Mew said to himself while looking at the younger's tattoo. Mew flipped the younger,making the ass come in his sight before he separated the ass cheeks,exposing the mouth-watering pink little hole of Gulf.

"M-Mew,don't just look at it!It feels weird." Gulf said shyly while the older chuckled softly.

Slowly,Mew went to the ass crack before he licked it slowly and sensually,receiving a long and loud moans from the younger. "A-Ah Mew~!S..Stop..!" Gulf said between his moans but as usual,Mew ignored it and continued his agenda.

He kept on licking the younger's hole until it's wet,as he also pushed his tounge it in,giving the younger an euphoric feelings where he never felt before. Mew took off his pants,exposing the length in the sight before he rubbed it at the wet hole crack. "Ahhh~...Meww..!P-Put it in faster please..Ah!"

Mew spits on his hand as he put it on his own length,before he slowly pushed the big length in. "Mhhh...godd!!" Mew moaned as his length was fully in the younger's tight hole. "A-ah Mew~ I-its too big..You're tearing me apar-t..!!" Gulf said while he's gripping the bed sheets.

"Fuck baby...you're so tight,it's choking me..Ughh goddamnit" Mew moaned using his husky voice,before he increased the speedness,totally planning on ripping the younger apart. As he was fucking him,Mew pulled Gulf face into a deep kiss,as they're moaning between it.