Chapter 16:Lovely Lust

(Sorry for any typos,Happy reading Mochis!❤️)

—No one's POV—

Both of the boys are currently on the bed,kissing each other vigorously as if there's no tommorow. Mew keep on ravishing the younger's mouth as Gulf was holding on him firmly,naked without any clothes in their sight.

"B-babe..can't we just go straight forward to the main play?" Gulf asked,can't hold himself any longer while he's grinding himself sexually at the older's length,pushing the other's libido up.

"na- ah sweetie...don't worry about it,because you won't cum just once tonight" a husky and deep voice can be heard clearly,making the younger turned on even more.

"i-i..Babe b-ut-"

"i prefer to be called master for tonight,baby" Mew spoke,staring at the younger's naked body,before he thought to himself.. 'He's too perfect to even exist..'

Mew gently went down,before he kissed the younger's inner tighs,seducing him even more. Gulf just moaned as he can't do anything,because Mew is in control to the fullest on that time.

"M-Master..i can't hold it anymore..just put it in..p-please.." Submissively,Gulf begged the older,ending up just receiving a sexy smirks as Mew started to brush the younger's hole,making him squirms on the bed along with a high pitch moans and whines.

"A-ah Master~!!D-don't tease m-me please! M-master~~...Please~!!"  Gulf was begging between his moans as Mew's edging his hole using his finger,brushing it as his dominant aura came out,taking over the sinfull games of theirs.

"Where's the heartless and manly Gulf disappears huh?" A hard spank on the ass cheeks was given by Mew to Gulf before he continue "So now you're acting like a cat having their heat huh?"

Gulf nodded in desperation,before Mew  pulled his hands and handcuffed him,making the younger shocked.

"M-master!?W-what?" 

Looking at the younger,Mew smirks as he lied down infront of the younger on the bed,before he open his leg,let it all wide open..showing his length that's standing up. "Suck it well." a command was given by Mew,as Gulf quickly obeyed.

He wasn't able to use his hands as they're both were handcuffed on his back,so he can only get on his knees before he went down all to the older's cock and suck it desperately.

"Ah..Fuck yeah...That's it baby..Yes agh fuckk..Watch your teeth..ah..f-fuck yes..!!"  

Mew held the younger's head,before he pushed it all in,forcing his length to get into the younger's mouth,making Gulf chocked.

After a few minutes of Gulf giving him blowjobs,he lastly feels like he's at the edge as he came in the younger's mouth,as Gulf swallowed it all right away.

"M-master *sobs* can you l-lastly p-put *sobs* it in..?" Gulf started to cry due to not he able to get fucked by the older and overstimulated of pleasure. watching it,Mew's smirks disappears,replaced by a soft and guilty smile before he nodded while caressing the younger's face gently.

"Sure baby..i'm sorry if i over-do it earlier,we'll do it your way okay?" Softly,Mew spoke as the younger nodded. He took off the handcuffed,before he kissed the younger gently,feeling the kiss while deepening it even more.

Taking the lube that's on the table next to the bed,Mew opened it before he lubed the younger's hole gently,fingering it so it will be less hurt for the younger when Mew's putting his length in.

"Baby~i'll put it in okay?" Mew kissed the younger's cheeks softly,making Gulf blushed as he nodded right away. Once Mew saw the nods,he slowly pushed it in,receiving a high pitched moans from the younger.

"Is it hurts,darling?" With full of concern,Mew asked the younger while he's hugging him,along with pushing it in.

"O-only a little bit,daddy..You can continue" pouting,Gulf replied before he kissed the older deeply,as Mew just kissed him back.

"Okay then baby~" Mew started to move slowly,while kissing the younger's neck,making some hickeys while hearing to the younger's moans.

"n-nggh...y-yess..there..a-ahh nghmm~...!!"

Mew kissed the younger's face,as he increased the speed. Gulf's eyes turns white while his mouth was left opened due to pleased that Mew gave him.

"F-fuck daddyhh nghh..!!Yess ohh fuckk ngghh ah.."

Mew gave him a slight pecks on his lips,as he pounded it hard,before he shoot his seeds into the younger's hole,ending it up with a big exhaled.

"n-ngh..that was great.." feeling exhausted,Gulf spoke as the older nodded,before he fell asleep on the younger,making Gulf smiled..

"I love you so much,dummy!" a peck was given from Gulf to his lover,before be joined him falling asleep.

———————————————

it's been a long time..since i updated this story🥲 anybody missing this fanfic? *hiks*

Im thinkin of finishing this one first,-and then the red fate and lastly The Ceo's obsession before i continues with my other stories,but still not sure,just planning😌

take care of yourself na mochis❤️ and don't forget to vote!it would help me a lot <3

that's all for now,author love you and see you in the next chapter❤️

baibai!!